After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Who the fukk is gonna drop $499 or $599 on a Series X when they could cop a 3070 for that price? Even with a shyt CPU the 3070 should destroy the Series X. Not to mention, Nvidia’s TFLOPS significantly outperform AMD’s TFLOPS in real world results. In conclusion, if you purchase a Series X you share your girl and you might as well call Phil Spencer daddy.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
If Sony and Xbox bringing their 1st party to pc they’re no point on getting either and just build a beast pc

Im never going to abandon Sony, plus I’m not waiting months or even years to play the hotness

I’m still going to wait on reviews ... I’m interested mostly in how good cyberpunk will look on the PS5

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Im never going to abandon Sony, plus I’m not waiting months or even years to play the hotness

I’m still going to wait on reviews ... I’m interested mostly in how good cyberpunk will look on the PS5
Yeah, there's not gonna be much reason for me to wait on any PS5 exclusive port.

Looking at possibly 5-6 years to play Ghosts of Tsushima 1, then however much longer for the sequel? All the way good on that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, there's not gonna be much reason for me to wait on any PS5 exclusive port.

Looking at possibly 5-6 years to play Ghosts of Tsushima 1, then however much longer for the sequel? All the way good on that.
Yeah like even waiting one year is a lot. 3~5 years to possibly play a game?

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix

I’ve playing PlayStation since a child on ps1.My uncle had the og Xbox and halos played it at his house.got the 360 cause it was the cheaper option. my cousin gave me his ps3 when he went to current gen. Came back to PlayStation for fallout 4.Ive played a couple exclusives the only i truly love is bloodborne. only thing would get me a ps5 is Bloodborne 2. There’s only one must play game come fall/winter and that’s cyberpunk :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a step in the right direction, but we're not quite there for PC being accepted by most people as THE place to play multi-platform games. While the prices on these cards are less than I think a lot of people, they're still probably closer to the top end of the budget for a lot of people. Comparing spending $1500 or more to get a full PC up and running against the maybe $600 for a new console that will end up being good enough is going to be tough for some people.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

this. you can play xbox exclusives day 1 on PC....

who waiting years to play PS4 exclusives :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is honestly a unicorn of a release from NVIDIA. I don't expect anything like this again for another 2-3 generations. This is from the 2000 series under-performing and next gen actually over performing specs to price wise. PC is where Nivida is king. They went aggressive to make sure no one leaves PC and goes to consoles.

Anyone and i mean ANYONE that even is remotely interested in PC gaming now is the time to do it. You can build a pc with BETTER then 2080ti performance for less then 1500. That is absolutely insane.

Budget 3070 build-(Does not include Cooler/Monitor/Video card or Windows.- The wraith cooler bundled in with the ryzens are actually of quality and obviously everyone knows how to get free windows at this point. Monitor is up to u)

Only thing is if u do get this particular build u need to do a bios update on the motherboard to work with the 3rd gen ryzens. It's not hard but if u don't know how to do it yourself it might be worth spending the extra 25-50$ and getting a motherboard thats already compatible out the box. Like i said this is a budget build.
System Builder

Last edited: