After winning copa America, Argentina soccer players celebrate with a racist chant

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
If Argentina got nuked tomorrow, nobody would give a single fukk.

If I was ever lucky enough to become President, they would be the people I use as an example. Them or Hungary. Id get rid of a large percentage of their populations and laugh at it on live TV.
whats up with you and hypothetical fantasy scenarios that you then go off about that will never happen. Use your wnergy elsewhere.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Keep my energy out your mouth you pink ass fakkit

You have WHITE MAN on the brain

If i was a betting man, it has to do with the 1/2 white man you already see in the mirror. I know cacs darker than you who you talking to.

If you wanna go all the way, go touch a live electrical wire. Itll knock the dark righht out of ya. Nothing but white meat under that outer layer bro. youll fit in fine with all the other cac fantasiziers.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You have WHITE MAN on the brain

If i was a betting man, it has to do with the 1/2 white man you already see in the mirror. I know cacs darker than you who you talking to.

If you wanna go all the way, go touch a live electrical wire. Itll knock the dark righht out of ya. Nothing but white meat under that outer layer bro. youll fit in fine with all the other cac fantasiziers.
Cherokee/Nigerian. Kown in person by multiple folks on here. Where I'm from, people I'm related to, appearances on TV and radio. I don't play with pink people. White people are fine. Take yo pink ass back to the caves you bytch ass nikka. Id break yo fukkin neck.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Me gusta mi racismo al aire libre.

full

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

This is the greatest comeback to any racist white American. "Your family been free in the white man's paradise for centuries, and you still broke."

Meanwhile, a descendant of slaves got more money than you.

Every white family that has been here pre Jim Crow has no excuse not to have generational wealth.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Argentina got nuked tomorrow, nobody would give a single fukk.

If I was ever lucky enough to become President, they would be the people I use as an example. Them or Hungary. Id get rid of a large percentage of their populations and laugh at it on live TV.

Hungary is a worthless east European perma frosted barren wasteland full of racists.

Remember that French fakkit Sarkozy? His racist ass came from Hungary too :scust:

Remind the Argentinean rodents of the Flakland war.

Argentinians are talking tough to everyone else but the British who took the Falklands islands from them by force in the 80s and they quiet as mice on it..fukking pussies they all are. :mjlol: