After winning copa America, Argentina soccer players celebrate with a racist chant

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
And that's why I hope the rest of their countrymen continue to suffer in that rundown shythole they call home. Throw a half-eaten banana in the middle of street and watch them scurry to it like rats. Filthy b*stards
As soon as i heard Milei got elected i knew i would start seeing people dig out of trash to feed themselves, was not disappointed. Country is getting the pain it deserves and i love it.

giphy.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
so messi cant say, "hey guys, probably not a good idea"

if some brehs were talking crazy about some crackas in the locker room, would you say anything?
I said is he in the video?

He could be with his family or doing interviews, not knowing what several of the others are doing.

Edit: didn't know they're on a plane. Maybe he's not on the flight. He lives partially in Miami.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
What us black folks do to them to catch these strays:dahell:
Losers with feelings of insecurity about their own cultures tend to suck up to whites more often and go overboard with anti blackness. Look at the hate Irish and Italians had for black people especially back in the early 1900s and look at the culture they brought; nothing but crime, poverty, low IQ, gangs, disease, shytty Irish food, etc.
As soon as i heard Milei got elected i knew i would start seeing people dig out of trash to feed themselves, was not disappointed. Country is getting the pain it deserves and i love it.

giphy.gif
MFs thought they could elect a Trump wannabe and that things wouldn’t end in disaster. :mjlol:

Dumb as a box of rocks.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Racist ass Spain won the euro final

Then Her racist ass former colony Argentina followed suit and won the Copa america final.

Like mother, like daughter:sas1:

IYKYK :sas2: