After winning copa America, Argentina soccer players celebrate with a racist chant

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

giphy.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
considering Buying Land from an Afro Colombian who moved back from Argentina said Argentines are racist as shyt.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Based on what definition of Black?
Go and do your own research if you disagree with the existing ones that show this data.

I dont know what you want me to tell you. Brazil has the most, America is 2nd, and Haiti is 3rd. This is common knowledge for those who care

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Go and do your own research if you disagree with the existing ones that show this data.

I dont know what you want me to tell you. Brazil has the most, America is 2nd, and Haiti is 3rd. This is common knowledge for those who care
I want you to tell me based on what definition of Black, as previously stated.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I want you to tell me based on what definition of Black, as previously stated.
and i'm telling you to do your own research. i didn't do the research so i cant tell you the methodology

i literally googled "african diaspora" and got the below. dont be lazy and answer your own questions

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
and i'm telling you to do your own research. i didn't do the research so i cant tell you the methodology

i literally googled "african diaspora" and got the below. dont be lazy and answer your own questions

And I'm telling the research has been done before your unwillingness to answer the question.

Again, based on what definition of Black?

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I remember Black travel Youtuber Ace Live went to Argentina one time. All the chicks were feelin him and the dudes were heated over it. :mjlol: