After review, Tommy Sotomayor is a necessary evil.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
So that makes it a good idea?

Thats like saying its OK for Crips to be killing nikkas because Bloods do it to

I thought we were men... men don't waste their time with this neck rolling gossippy single bitter female bullshyt. He dumps on single black moms but his whole bytchmade aura is one of the biggest examples of why nikkas need to raise their sons
So you agree with him "nikkas need to raise their sons" :skip:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So you agree with him "nikkas need to raise their sons" :skip:
999 times out of 1000 thats not his message, and you know this man

Him and any nikka that subscribe to his black woman bashing bullshyt are corny

U talking about a nikka who deletes comments and blocks users who dont agree with him... hes so much of a coward he can't even deal with nikkas not rocking with him on the internet, and thats you hero :mjpls:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
People who usually hate him, doesn't like the truth

He doesn't hate on all black women and he do talk about no good nikkas..

The problem is most of u nikkas are like most of white people who say malcolm x hated all white people, but never sat down and listen and pay attention to everything he said

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I listened to a show of his where he blamed a black woman for her kids drowning in a flood in that NYC storm a while back. He had no hate for the white people who refused to open the door when she was knocking... and he said if the father wasnt around it wouldnt have happened

When I commented on the video he deleted my comments and blocked me.

I have watched a lot of his videos and he does the same thing to anyone who doesn't cosign him 100%.

So no, if anyone is falsely stereotyping its you @King Poetic

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
People who usually hate him, doesn't like the truth

He doesn't hate on all black women and he do talk about no good nikkas..

The problem is most of u nikkas are like most of white people who say malcolm x hated all white people, but never sat down and listen and pay attention to everything he said
This post is so real it hurts :wow:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I listened to a show of his where he blamed a black woman for her kids drowning in a flood in that NYC storm a while back. He had no hate for the white people who refused to open the door when she was knocking... and he said if the father wasnt around it wouldnt have happened

When I commented on the video he deleted my comments and blocked me.

I have watched a lot of his videos and he does the same thing to anyone who doesn't cosign him 100%.

So no, if anyone is falsely stereotyping its you @King Poetic

I called him out on his tricking one day and i got blocked too.

:heh: what a fukking fakkit

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i remember that video and this isn't true. he went off on the white neighbors, her white husband, and her stupid ass for thinking white people were going to rescue her black ass and her kids.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a fan. After I saw the video were dude said he made it a pt to embarrass every BW he encountered in front of his WW I knew what time it was. I get my inspiration from Lenon Honor. That's a man; all love, no hate but 100% real. The only BM I know who holds men accountable for their acts.