After review, Tommy Sotomayor is a necessary evil.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:heh: well the fact that I dont suffer from a inferior complex from white supremacy is one.

two, income wise Im at 35k and could be at 70k if I didnt start college.

Depending current events I could be at 90k working in DMV soon.

finally, I not ashamed of the color of my skin and dont refer to my people with european racist remarks.

Not to mention I can literally break your face with one hand tied behind my back

but you built like a clit.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
step your reading comprehension up, where did i say i support him.

I clearly said, if he could show balance and not highlight the hoodrats as all black women, i COULD support him. Balance meaning celebrating the black women that don't watch Scandal :pachaha:

Excuse me I should have included the word "would".

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Tommy Sotomayor sucks, he is basically a male equivalent to the bed wenches on the coli. He has self hatred issues and is an entertainer for men with no direction in life.

On a serious not what other option do nikkas who have no direction have outthere. There isn't a slew of positive male role model to lead nikkas from going astray and listening to nikkas like Sotomayor.

That's why thug culture, Sotomayor self hate culture, and Simp nikka culture is ravaging our people. Men aren't being taught how to be men. :manny:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'm proud of the black men in this thread. Next time #teambedwench try to use the "black men on The Coli love Tommy Sotomayor" argument, just refer to this thread.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
On a serious not what other option do nikkas who have no direction have outthere. There isn't a slew of positive male role model to lead nikkas from going astray and listening to nikkas like Sotomayor.

That's why thug cultur, Sotomayor self hate culture, and Simp nikka culture is ravaging our people. Men aren't being taught how to be men. :manny:

but caring for a child thats not yours is consider simping :usure:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
sYS6Uk4.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
At the end of they day, that clown tommy isn't trying to help black women or any one else for that matter.Just another self serving troll who feeds off black negativity.

Its funny though, a lot of his followers were cheering when he shytted on the twerking chick. Not knowing that all he was doing was putting on her so she could get more customers for her webcam shows. :heh: the fact he started fukking her should have rung bells in them losers heads.

but but but he's not wifing her :heh: but hes damn sure tricking :skip:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

That's why thug culture, Sotomayor self hate culture, and Simp nikka culture is ravaging our people. Men aren't being taught how to be men. :manny:

Too many weak men, too much woman pandering. Until men decide to stop playing little equality and political correctness games, letting our women try on the pants and play dress up........its going to get worse. Grab the women and tell them to educate themselves and get back in the kitchen. Then go upstairs and take the itunes and money away from the seeds and beat they're asses with a belt until they learn some sense. Tell your woman to turn off the scandal and turn on the damn stove. Men, turn off the tommy sotomayor and other bullshyt and be leaders. Enough is enough....

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I can see why some may have a problem with him, but he just shyts on black women for the shock value and it clearly got people's attention. Most people who hate him only watch his rants and thinks that's all he has to offer. He has dropped some major gems though. He has contradicted himself a lot, but hell, he has gained a major following, even putting a documentary out soon.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:heh: well the fact that I dont suffer from a inferior complex from white supremacy is one.

two, income wise Im at 35k and could be at 70k if I didnt start college.

Depending current events I could be at 90k working in DMV soon.

finally, I not ashamed of the color of my skin and dont refer to my people with european racist remarks.

Not to mention I can literally break your face with one hand tied behind my back
Lol the highest income mentioned is still not close to me

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Too many weak men, too much woman pandering. Until men decide to stop playing little equality and political correctness games, letting our women try on the pants and play dress up........its going to get worse. Grab the women and tell them to educate themselves and get back in the kitchen. Then go upstairs and take the itunes and money away from the seeds and beat they're asses with a belt until they learn some sense. Tell your woman to turn off the scandal and turn on the damn stove. Men, turn off the tommy sotomayor and other bullshyt and be leaders. Enough is enough....

Black men in America are not at fault. If you look at the men in Africa, they don't take no bullshyt from their women. They #HardOnHoes it's cultural. But it's in America they are trying to mold Black men into @No_bammer_weed and be simp cake mixing azz nikkaz. The black women in America threw their feminine energy into the bushes(only when it comes to black men). Black men are losing a tough battle, it'd be easier to simp :to:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I dont agree with everything tommy s says but dude be droppin gems at times. I agree he shouldnt put all black women in one box. But he speaks to those ratchets that stay gettin a pass for their bullshyt. Im glad he's not giving hoodrats and wannabe thugs a pass.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Black men in America are not at fault. If you look at the men in Africa, they don't take no bullshyt from their women. They #HardOnHoes it's cultural. But it's in America they are trying to mold Black men into @No_bammer_weed and be simp cake mixing azz nikkaz. The black women in America threw their feminine energy into the bushes(only when it comes to black men). Black men are losing a tough battle, it'd be easier to simp :to:

We are somewhat at fault. We forgot that we are the original kings of the Earth. We have the power to rebound but its a lack of ambition. Soon as we decide to do like old school real men and tell these women to sit down, shut up, turn the stove eye on and let us handle the real work again we can begin fixing the issues. Women show out because men let them.