After review, Tommy Sotomayor is a necessary evil.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
how did someone who owes 30K in child support get full custody :patrice:

:heh: you really believe he got custody with simple battery and child support charges. No judge in their right mind will allow that.

I wanna see docs backing up ya theories

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He obviously has self hate himself but he tells the truth on black women :manny:

If he could show balance and not always highlight the hoodrats, i could support him.

safe_image.jpg

batman_quote_2_by_kool001ify-d4xxts7.jpg

Just replace Gotham with black women.

:salute:

So you support a self hating black man just because he spends his life attacking a group of women?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
So you support a self hating black man just because he spends his life attacking a group of women?

step your reading comprehension up, where did i say i support him.

I clearly said, if he could show balance and not highlight the hoodrats as all black women, i COULD support him. Balance meaning celebrating the black women that don't watch Scandal :pachaha:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
At the end of they day, that clown tommy isn't trying to help black women or any one else for that matter.Just another self serving troll who feeds off black negativity.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Nah he's a fraud, doesn't really give a shyt about black women/people's improvement.

I watch DAnikkaWITDATATTOOS although he says dumb shyt sometimes, he has given good critiques (and yeah he's been harsh on black women) of the black community.

Not :wrist: like tommy either.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
based on what?

Education?
Income?

What exactly do you have that I don't outpace you on?

:heh: well the fact that I dont suffer from a inferior complex from white supremacy is one.

two, income wise Im at 35k and could be at 70k if I didnt start college.

Depending current events I could be at 90k working in DMV soon.

finally, I not ashamed of the color of my skin and dont refer to my people with european racist remarks.

Not to mention I can literally break your face with one hand tied behind my back