After Hollywood throatfukked Dwayne like something playing on R=G's TV right now, how badly will he job to Roman?

How do you think Black Adam will fare at WrestleMania?

• The Hierarchy of Power in the WWE Universe changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
What happened to the Rock? Why is his name tarnished?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What happened to the Rock? Why is his name tarnished?
I wouldn't say it's tarnished, but more so the fact that Hollywood put The Rock's ego in check with the Black Adam fiasco. Sucks that OP was the one who made the thread as it's a legitimate question that needs to be especially with The Rock's next major endeavor only being The XFL and how that doesn't have a chance of survival based on history.

Cheese McNair

Daps
I wouldn't say it's tarnished, but more so the fact that Hollywood put The Rock's ego in check with the Black Adam fiasco. Sucks that OP was the one who made the thread as it's a legitimate question that needs to be especially with The Rock's next major endeavor only being The XFL and how that doesn't have a chance of survival based on history.

I’m not familiar, how did they put his ego in check with Black Adam?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not familiar, how did they put his ego in check with Black Adam?
Basically, he and those other actors/actresses in the DC movies got fired by James Gunn, yet Rock took it upon himself personally to try win the PR battle in his favor.

More times than not when a movie flops (general term), a celebrity will leak the information to a website or source in their favor. Well The Rock took Black Adam broke standard protocol and tried to do it on his own and showed the Hollywood world what the wrestling one already knew and how insecure he is about his image.

Cheese McNair

Daps
Basically, he and those other actors/actresses in the DC movies got fired by James Gunn, yet Rock took it upon himself personally to try win the PR battle in his favor.

More times than not when a movie flops (general term), a celebrity will leak the information to a website or source in their favor. Well The Rock took Black Adam broke standard protocol and tried to do it on his own and showed the Hollywood world what the wrestling one already knew and how insecure he is about his image.

So basically the Rock tried to go against the establishment and failed like everyone else does?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So basically the Rock tried to go against the establishment and failed like everyone else does?
Essentially, yes. He should have took the L with Black Adam privately and kept it moving or let the media do the talking for him. He's used to positive PR and everything in his favor and panicked when it wasn't IMO.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The teams in St. Louis and Seattle drew over 20k people per home game. Granted, I could see them relocating teams to smaller venues in non-NFL markets, but they were most definitely on track for a second season.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I don't know if y'all are trolling or if y'all are really that delusional to think that one movie flop would have any negative impact on a potential WrestleMania appearance. This is the same company that had Brock avenge a real loss against Cain Velasquez with a fake win.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know if y'all are trolling or if y'all are really that delusional to think that one movie flop would have any negative impact on a potential WrestleMania appearance. This is the same company that had Brock avenge a real loss against Cain Velasquez with a fake win.
Theoretically it could, not in the wrestling world but in the Hollywood one as they could potentially have the perception that he's running back to the wrestling world after the flop of Black Adam. Remember, a lot of those celebrities could care less about his wrestling career and what he did there previously.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
The teams in St. Louis and Seattle drew over 20k people per home game. Granted, I could see them relocating teams to smaller venues in non-NFL markets, but they were most definitely on track for a second season.
Yeah, it was Covid that fukked it up. Barring another worldwide pandemic, I think the XFL can stick around this time.