After Hollywood throatfukked Dwayne like something playing on R=G's TV right now, how badly will he job to Roman?

How do you think Black Adam will fare at WrestleMania?

• The Hierarchy of Power in the WWE Universe changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
While I don't blame Rock for venturing out, I do think he stretched himself thin to focus on one thing; his Tequila Brand, the XFL, Hollywood, Executive Producing Projects and Acting.

The thing with Rocky is that via Instagram...he can sell on there and on there exclusively like Kylie Jenner does. It's worked this entire time. It's a smart play considering his trust with consumers.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
His stock has dropped unfortunately. He's not even as popular than Sami Zayn at this point. Hollywood really bent him a new one and his popularity has plummeted. Might as well bring him in to open mania or some shyt. He's not worthy of main eventing any show at this point.

I'm Bloodline til the Sunshine

But, any building in America would lose it's roof if the Rock came back this Friday.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just need to bring Rock back as a heel trying to takeover/buy WWE or something from the shareholders. Blend it with reality.

Or he could be used in my storyline where wrestlers have to save their money to buy the world title from Triple H.

Rock can be a face who runs away with the money and other wrestlers have to go after him in Hollywood which leads to other angles.

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This man used the ring to decode the secret message from my thread. Congrats! Drink your Ovaltine!

And no, that post is not sarcasm, Sami Zayn is hotter now. Nobody would want him to lose to The Rock.

And if you remember, he lost to Johnny Knoxville last year. Who's really Walking Tall?
No one cares about Sami outside of wrestling fans breh

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
But y’all are acting like he’s this big huge star outside of it

He’s literally just a goofy overrated cac neck beard

I'm not in that camp that he's a big star outside of it. There's wrestling famous and FAMOUS famous; outside of Brock and maybe Roman, no one on the roster right now is the latter.

With that said, story-wise within the wrestling universe, it's a great underdog story.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I'm not in that camp that he's a big star outside of it. There's wrestling famous and FAMOUS famous; outside of Brock and maybe Roman, no one on the roster right now is the latter.

With that said, story-wise within the wrestling universe, it's a great underdog story.
Yea but Sami is way too much of a egotistical opportunist scumbag to be considered an underdog

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rock's star has fallen too far, friends. OP is right.

Triple H should just pay him 50 bucks and a handshake to dress in full clown makeup and honk a horn to open up the next NXT event and then tap out to getting pied in the face by Bron Breakker

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Miz is as famous as Brock and Roman to a certain age group