After Hollywood throatfukked Dwayne like something playing on R=G's TV right now, how badly will he job to Roman?

How do you think Black Adam will fare at WrestleMania?

• The Hierarchy of Power in the WWE Universe changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He just got caught off guard in a regime change. But he had the other regime wrapped around his finger so he was talking big shyt. When Gunn came in and bushed all of his shyt he had to try to save face and that's what really fukked him up. "We're building up our franchise brick by brick." Bro, I got some bad news for you.......

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thread title is why Punk will always be one of the worst things to happen to wrestling.
His stock has dropped unfortunately. He's not even as popular than Sami Zayn at this point. Hollywood really bent him a new one and his popularity has plummeted. Might as well bring him in to open mania or some shyt. He's not worthy of main eventing any show at this point.
This is sarcasm right?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Thread title is why Punk will always be one of the worst things to happen to wrestling.

This is sarcasm right?
This man used the ring to decode the secret message from my thread. Congrats! Drink your Ovaltine!

And no, that post is not sarcasm, Sami Zayn is hotter now. Nobody would want him to lose to The Rock.

And if you remember, he lost to Johnny Knoxville last year. Who's really Walking Tall?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This man used the ring to decode the secret message from my thread. Congrats! Drink your Ovaltine!

And no, that post is not sarcasm, Sami Zayn is hotter now. Nobody would want him to lose to The Rock.

And if you remember, he lost to Johnny Knoxville last year. Who's really Walking Tall?
Get some help buddy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While I don't blame Rock for venturing out, I do think he stretched himself thin to focus on one thing; his Tequila Brand, the XFL, Hollywood, Executive Producing Projects and Acting.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Discussion on Reddit is better than The Coli, a dwindling and dying forum with a decaying community that will never bring in new members.

I thought some of y'all were trolling by acting offended, or had sad little persecution complexes, but you're clearly just a dumb fukking mark.

Much like when you twisted yourself like a pretzel when Danielson did a program with Garcia, you can't have an objective discussion without embarrassing yourself.

Talkin like you're militant, when in reality, you're really just begging for daps from white Europeans pretending to be black.
I'm south american and have always said so :pachaha:

I'm not even sure what I did discussing the Danielson shyt, not even sure I wanted to be objective in those arguments either. Continue to have this online meltdown, I hope all is well and this is just your retarded way of "having fun" in a message board :salute: