After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Ya'll quick to dismiss shyt as "regular fukkery". But more than a few times its crossed the line into harassment. Yea its just the net, but regardless, people should be able to post in peace. No one is immune to fukkery I got it here and on Sohh. But after the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time, its time to move the fukk on. nikkas keep it going for months and years:what:
I don't think some of them know your story:wow: You should give a quick rundown of yall history:takedat:
Why is that nikka obsessed with exposing nikkas and posting pictures of females on this board? :dahell: That shyt is corny.

Some of y'all nikkas need a hobby other than the coli.
I don't understand it either breh:heh:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
If all the nikkas that cause Coli fukkery received the B& hammer. TLR would be hella quiet. Compromising information PermaB& but if its a picture,nah. you get regular banned. over 100 people see you in your daily life... a picture is harmless. :yeshrug:

but i'll repspect someone wishes to be anonymous and faceless

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ya'll quick to dismiss shyt as "regular fukkery". But more than a few times its crossed the line into harassment. Yea its just the net, but regardless, people should be able to post in peace. No one is immune to fukkery I got it here and on Sohh. But after the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time, its time to move the fukk on. nikkas keep it going for months and years:what:

That stomach though :patrice:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Haven't seen shorty post in a WHILE but a thread about Mahoney being banned... :laff: :laff:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

This ain't the Nickelodeon Message Board, Ma, this is the coli. Not everybody is meant to live in the Jungle
BryantShrug-283x300.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
First of all only pics I've ever posted of Harlem were ones he himself posted.

The reason I even posted a pic of him was because he kept posting fraud pics of me. He did it like 3 times till I made that HarlemsOwn dirty fitted thread.

The pic he posted of me was from tc he screen shot me on cam .

If he would have found pics of me that's different but don't be taking screen shots and posting shyt.

This is exactly why folks don't be tryna fukk with tc anymore.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The reason I even posted a pic of him was because he kept posting fraud pics of me. He did it like 3 times till I made that HarlemsOwn dirty fitted thread.

If he would have found pics of me that's different but don't be taking screen shots and posting shyt.

was that worth him being banned tho?

stop snitchin

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps

That's weird as fukk. He deserves to be banned as I see it.