After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
St louis
any nikka posing as a broad should
be perma IP banned.....
256zj9t.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Brook warned him but he posted the picture again anyway. I just removed it and let him live but he went back re-edited the post and put it back in. I think he did the same to a few posts Brooklyn modified too. Next thing I know he's banned. :manny:

And to the exposal suggestion; NO! :camby: That's some SOHH shyt. The struggle fukkery is weak but to ban people over it is weaker. Those exposals don't have any lasting affect anyway.

My unbiased opinion in the situation is this. He shouldnt have been banned. I fukks with thief and she's cool people but she exposed harlem a couple of times and nothing happen. Now he bust back and he's banned?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
My unbiased opinion in the situation is this. He shouldnt have been banned. I fukks with thief and she's cool people but she exposed harlem a couple of times and nothing happen. Now he bust back and he's banned?
I definitely see your point on that but if the owner of the site tells you not to post something and you do it anyways,you get what's coming to you:manny: He should've asked why can't he do what she did but he chose to take matters into his own hands first:yeshrug: I could be wrong,I don't know all the details.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I definitely see your point on that but if the owner of the site tells you not to post something and you do it anyways,you get what's coming to you:manny: He should've asked why can't he do what she did but he chose to take matters into his own hands first:yeshrug: I could be wrong,I don't know all the details.

I feel you, I just hope folks aint asking for protection when the heat is on. Especially if theyre apart of the fire.

Cant be calming to be a wolf when you chilling with the Shepard

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting the same result is asinine. Harlem, YouLoveMe in particular were ban before. on those grounds that should've given them incentive to do something better (ie fallback on the dumb shyt), but you cant tell nikkas nothing.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Ya'll quick to dismiss shyt as "regular fukkery". But more than a few times its crossed the line into harassment. Yea its just the net, but regardless, people should be able to post in peace. No one is immune to fukkery I got it here and on Sohh. But after the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time, its time to move the fukk on. nikkas keep it going for months and years:what: