After Harlemsown latest banning,is it time?

Should permanent bans be given out after someone gets banned so many times?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm no internet wizard or anything but isn't it pretty tough to permanently ban someone? i mean look at all the shyt derek pulled over the year hiding behind proxies etc.
yeah they just come back with another name. Then you have to keep up with it and add the new one to your ignore list.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i'm no internet wizard or anything but isn't it pretty tough to permanently ban someone? i mean look at all the shyt derek pulled over the year hiding behind proxies etc.
After the IP ban you can always decline new registers if they use proxy. I'm not saying that's the way to go but it's an idea:manny:
Well then he should be permanently banned.
And apparently brook warned him first:snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The perma-ban should be RARELY used. This forum is meant for grown ass men, short of someone revealing some personal/financially compromising information about another poster, there should be nobody getting banned at all. Unless someone is revealing stuff like your address/social security number then just charge it to the game :manny:
why did he get banned? seemed like all dude did was engage in typical coli fukkery, i musta missed some egregious offense :pachaha:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:laugh: All they this "CAC" talk and y'all still wanna set up a mirror to the unjust "Three Strikes Law" on an internet forum.

@Illeye buckmatic it ain't that srious, b

Breh,after reading some responses in other threads I decided to make a poll:heh: I'm not gonna lose sleep either way:ehh: But nikkas been complaining about the same trolls for a minute so I decided to turn it into a thread:yeshrug: Seems split down the middle:ohhh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
take it a step further and count one offense of unwarranted harassing and lame bullshyt exposals that dont expose shyt as two strikes. what grown ass man cares what another random female looks like? unless its a mikebrownsjob/ sierra mist level thing, it doesnt need to be done. talking shyt is one thing, but putting someones pics out there who dont want em out is 7th grade bullshyt. we can have fukkery without embarassing the innocents
I can respect that:obama:
Barring any offense that deserve a perma or ip ban, I say let them back in.

If someone gets banned that much and keep coming back doing the same shyt, you know they ain't got much goin on :manny:
Kinda like let them have an attempt of e-fame out of pity:pachaha:
Depending on the offense there should be a stronger ban punishment something crazy should be a longer ban something not so bad a shorter one then you implement the 3 strikes your out rule IMO
My nikka jp:myman:
When you going back overseas breh?