After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All of the patrons in Home Depot were Hispanic and all of the workers were Black. They have completely taken over the contracting sector.

I saw the exact same thing that this brotha described in the video.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Stop hating. They are not holding a gun to any one’s head and forcing them to buy their services.
My gardner is a black man and his young son. My plumber is a black man and his adult son. Eventually when I get my hvac replaced probably next year I will look for black contractors. You’re right it’s a choice. But I speak to them a lot about this topic. They’re adamant that all the illegals have stolen a great opportunity for black men to have a bigger foothold in this industry over the last 40 years - an industry that is very lucrative contrary to what some believe. Just look at the costs of building pools right now. Post Reconstruction and in the early 20th century black men were getting much more of these opportunities per capita (yes even without civil rights), the change happened when the southern border collapsed and cheap labor got imported.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
My landscaper is black

Took a minute to find one who actually honors his word on dates i need him to do a job and he charge a good rate and don’t try to upcharge extra shyt..

I saw a few of my black neighbors hire some brehs to do work on their yard or need repairs done and nikkas hardly show up and if they do, it takes them longer to do a simple toilet repair than normal and they went out and hired a few Mexicans who actually did the work quicker and even for a little less..

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I have a friend who works at CVS, and a few years ago, a couple started their new 2020 car outside the store. Instead of putting it in reverse and backing out, they put it in drive, driving over the parking stump and onto the walkway, hitting the wall and causing the entire cologne section to fall over. The exact amount of damages is unclear but it was in the thousands. They attempted to back out and drive off, but my friend, the manager, and another customer stopped them. The couple nonchalantly shrugged off the situation and walked away before the police arrived. It was later revealed that they did not have insurance or registration for their new car and were not in the country legally. I’m not sure if they were ever found and faced any consequence because they apparently disappeared shortly after. I don’t know how this happens.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
My landscaper is black

Took a minute to find one who actually honors his word on dates i need him to do a job and he charge a good rate and don’t try to upcharge extra shyt..

I saw a few of my black neighbors hire some brehs to do work on their yard or need repairs done and nikkas hardly show up and if they do, it takes them longer to do a simple toilet repair than normal and they went out and hired a few Mexicans who actually did the work quicker and even for a little less..
c00n babble