After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually very impressed by this hearing. I kept my expectations low and didn't expect to see any new photos and footage. Hopefully this hearing will pave the way for more material to be released.
I def would like to see that incident that Matt Gaetz described and saw evidence of.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I like AOC line of questioning. They pointing to an audit which I doubt will get pushed because where is the budget for these black projects and is Defense exaggerating their need for budget to fund these secret projects
Grusch partially answered this. A chunk of funding comes from simply "overcharging" the gov't and redirecting those resources.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A large part of being a happy and successful adult is managing expectations.

I really don’t know what to tell you if you thought something was coming from this.

grown adults with kids believing this nonsense.

and people wonder why society has devolved to what it is today

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyone buying this shyt is a mark :mjlol:

Either this is just a con for the intelligence agencies to get more funding for the future war with China or they're trying to distract us from real nefarious shyt happening under our noses.
How is it a distraction from China when it’s all news media talks about still?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
fukk all this talking. Until they bring in lil green aliens or whatever the fukk they look like I'm not trying to hear about this shyt anymore.:unimpressed:
Well you get to find those lil green aliens by doing things like this. David Grusch was finally able to get in front of Congress who are asking him directly for names, locations, etc and he is specifically telling them he will provide them that information.

Congress can then go about doing it's job in finding out this information and disseminating it to the public

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Grusch partially answered this. A chunk of funding comes from simply "overcharging" the gov't and redirecting those resources.

shyt reminded me of that line in Independence Day. Something like, “You don’t really think they pay $300 for a plunger do you?”

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Man most people can't even think beyond their own hometown unless they looking at the internet :mjlol: on one level I feel bad for them, on another level I guess ignorance can be bliss for some and they don't want that illusion broken :yeshrug: just gotta be observant and know what kind of people you talking to I guess

A lot of people mask their fear with skepticism and ridicule. It's fine to have questions and want to see evidence, but there's a difference between being objective and letting their own perspective cloud them.

For a good while, they've said something has been invading their airspace, having near-collision with pilots with alleged radar data to go along with it. Many eyewitness accounts, people from many different countries having similar experiences... And for some people to just write all of that off as "people are delusional" is not only extremely reductive, but potentially very dangerous. Whatever it is, whether it's from a foreign country or otherwise, we really do need to take it seriously.

Let's say it really is all China and Russia. If we're potentially on the precipice of WW3 happening, does that not cause concern? I've seen people say that like that's not a big deal at all. :mjlol: I would think even the most grounded of people would agree that it's better to know what's potentially out there instead of finding out first hand without a contingency plan.

But that's just how it is. If it's true that aliens are here and that they've been here, it's a huge paradigm for humanity. Not everyone will grasp that right away, we still have people debating on whether COVID is real or not. If they're here, then sooner or later, people are just going to have to come to grips with that, however long it may take them. And that's fine. It's always good to ask questions.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
alien-smile.gif

I got them Nibiru veneers for the low low…