After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
All this reminds me of that episode of Prison Break where they brought Agent Mahome in front of a panel to reveal the conspiracy around the Vice President and ol boy being locked up and nobody believed him because he was tweaking and sweating

“You gotta be kidding me”

:dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is this a serious thread?
:gucci:
If they taking it serious enough to have actual hearing on it IRL, how is a thread on thecoli weird to you?

I can't say I believe any of these people accounts but you'd have to have your head in the sand to not be able to look up at space and accept that other shyt has to be out there :yeshrug: the fact that we exists in it is already improbable as fukk when you think about it, we on a levitating magnetic rock surrounded by dark matter breh

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:mjlol: You big dummy. The gov't isn't a monolith. If your peanut brain could comprehend it, you'd see this is a struggle betwen elected officials and career bureaucrats.
There is no 'struggle' unless it's your brain struggling to stop your fingers from typing that nonsense.

Your brain lost.​