After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
There is more evidence that some UFO's (a small percentage) are non terrestrial intelligently controlled craft than we have that Black holes exists.

Furthermore, there's over 70 years of actual hard evidence such as radar data, infrared data, radiation data, optical data, biological effects data, military hardware data like nuclear missiles in their silos getting shut down by flying objects, cars shutting off when in the vicinity of such objects, and witness testimony from experienced and experienced officials tying all the aforementioned evidence together for over half a century.
No one is arguing there is no evidence, though.

The argument is: There is no objectively materially/biologically verifiable evidence of 'aliens' visiting Earth and the 'evidence' offered thus far, is unconvincing......like all the stuff you just posted. NONE of it proves 'aliens'.

Please stop mischaracterizing what the 'experts' and 'know-it-alls' are actually saying.​

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's Tim Burchett, who is most famous for passing bills celebrating Bigfoot and making it legal to eat roadkill. And he's a hardcore Trump election denier.

The co-chair is recently elected Anna Paulina Luna, a straight idiotic Turning Point USA and PraegerU alum who faked most of her background to get elected (to the point that most of her family and previous friends came out against her for fabricating stories). She's also a Trump election denier, and in her 6 months in office she's already co-sponsored resolutions to impeach Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray, Alejandro Mayorkas, Matthew Graves, and Adam Schiff.

In other words, they're going to run the hearings as a QAnon-level shytshow of "What is the deep state hiding?!?"

So what? None of that has anything to do with anything. All you do is just run around muddying the waters with irrelevant stuff because you don’t want to believe. I’ve been sitting in meetings all week and no the public in general is not very informed on many things. Especially things held under the national security veil.

It’s people who don’t even know that harp is real and that we can move satellites. I recall people didn’t know how high the U2 could go. It’s a lot of things hidden from the public that now after being retired for a bit I don’t think it was national security it was just power and control of information.

At this point I’m really starting to feel some type of way. People would be utterly surprised about some of the stuff kept classified for no damn good reason other than someone said it’s classified and you don’t have a need to know.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

lol, this is someone who takes a check to promote UFOs.

This is Mellon in 2016:
I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs. ... While a few new, previously overlooked documents might turn up (the bureaucracy is never perfect), I do not believe they would resolve the UFO issue or provide significant new insights. I can think of one lengthy UFO report that is classified only due to concerns over sources and methods. In fact, it identified a convincing conventional explanation for the pilot sightings in this particular case. There are lots of classified documents related to activities at Area 51, where high security is needed. But this is all legitimate stuff the American people would support. They have nothing to do with UFOs, to the best of my knowledge.

He clearly said that not only does the government have nothing on UFOs, but they know how to explain the pilot sightings, just don't want to declassify due to sources and methods. And Mellon had all the access into Black Programs he needed.

What changed? Well, what is his financial interest now?

1. He's an advisor and shareholder for Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy"
2. He's part of the Galileo project
3. He's part of the "Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies"
4. He's a cast member and production assistant for Elizondo's History channel show

What expertise does he have that leads him to be doing all that UFO stuff? He's not a scientist. He saw nothing about UFOs in government. He said himself there's no evidence. He's just grifting for his investment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what? None of that has anything to do with anything. All you do is just run around muddying the waters with irrelevant stuff because you don’t want to believe. I’ve been sitting in meetings all week and no the public in general is not very informed on many things. Especially things held under the national security veil.

It’s people who don’t even know that harp is real and that we can move satellites. I recall people didn’t know how high the U2 could go. It’s a lot of things hidden from the public that now after being retired for a bit I don’t think it was national security it was just power and control of information.

At this point I’m really starting to feel some type of way. People would be utterly surprised about some of the stuff kept classified for no damn good reason other than someone said it’s classified and you don’t have a need to know.

You know who you’re speaking to? That’s @Rhakim, he used to believe Santa clause is real, and once used to take dumps right in his pants. Why listen to a single word he says?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pentagon is stopping house reps etc.. from information and even threaten military personnel from speaking

This video discuss how pentagon is stopping information

This is hugely bad its like the entire world knows the pentagon is hiding something no one goes through all this to hide nothing...:francis: