After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Apparently there could be an additional 3 witnesses. Some people are reporting that 3 of them were kept secret in order to not have any pushback from whatever government agency they are a part of

For sure 3, but potentially 6

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

What’s more, there is at least one whistleblower who claims to have issued threats to UAP witnesses. Retired U.S. Air Force Master Sergeant, Daniel Morris, reported that the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) recruited him after he served in Air Force Intelligence.

“I would go interview people who claimed they had seen something and try to convince them they hadn’t seen something or that they were hallucinating,” Morris said. “If that didn’t work, another team would come in and give all the threats, and threaten them and their family … And they would be in charge of discrediting them, making them look foolish … Now if that didn’t work, then there was another team that put an end to that problem, one way or another.”

New article by Shellenberger on potential death threats with this topic

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don't think huge bombshells will be exposed today, there will MAYBE be new information we haven't heard of before.. but anyone expecting them to wheel out an alien or parts of a ship or a photo are gonna be disappointed lol

fukk all that :unimpressed: .

“Them aliens and things you sing about… bring ‘em out.”

Lol. I agree with you.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this whole "alien" shyt shows most people are devoid of critical thinking skills. Just grown ass kids

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lol just saw a couple of Youtubers on that NewsNation stream walking into the hearing.. MrBeast and some other dude I've seen videos of

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)