After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
On a lighter note, I think some folks place too much emphasis on the lack of quality video footage of UAP available, given the prevalence of smartphones in modern society. I imagine experiencing such an event can have a profound effect on you physically, mentally, and emotionally within in the moment. Maybe pulling out your camera just ain't at the top of the list then and there :manny: I'm sure someoody witnesses some wild shyt every day that weren't able to video record for a variety of reasons. This relates to any video captured by the general public, not any government entities. On a different note, I wonder if the expansion and commercialization of space travel served as a catalyst for the increase coverage of UAP phenomenon in the past decade. I can imagine more than just astronauts will be able to state they witnessed some funny shyt during their spacely excursions.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I've heard they have 3 people testifying.. probably a pilot, and maybe someone like Lue Elizondo. They will announce the full slate sometime tomorrow

I don't expect "bombshells" but just more of the same. I pretty much expect him to regurgitate a lot of what he said in the News Nation interview and give a lot of "that's classified so I'm not at liberty to discuss that"

The Senate intelligence committee is the real one that I expect bigger potential bombshells from

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s a good watch

But according to some, these people in this whole village was lying. Doctors, children, police officers, etc.. all in on it

Whole village, really? You're going to ignore all the doctors, police, soldiers, firefighters, and regular ass people in that same village who said there wasn't jack shyt going on and some people just got caught up in the hysteria?

It was literally just three girls who saw the "alien", and they didn't even call him an alie. They said they had seen a devil, who turned out just to be a local mental patient playing in the mud who lived in the exact house next door to where their sighting was. Everything after that was just goofy-ass rumors.

You probably believe in the Delhi Monkey Man too, because if enough people think something silly is going on then it must be real.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
There is not going to be alien disclosure led by a single country . The impact of such a disclosure would have far reaching consequences across the globe and because of that it would a joint effort through NATO or some shyt if it ever does happen .. They’re not gonna reveal evidence during a political hearing …anywhere. If you think they will you’re a fool ,however if you take that as proof that there isn’t evidence somewhere you’re equally a fool .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited
@Rhakim

Are clowns at this point. Trying everything in their power to disprove what is clearly materializing in front our very eyes. By the end of this year or next year, we will have undeniable proof of an alien species.

Put up perma ban bet 12/31/24.

That's an easy bet to take. I'm in.

By "undeniable proof", can we clarify how you just got yourself banned? The US government definitely doesn't have any alien craft or bodies and isn't going to lie and say they do.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited
@Rhakim

Are clowns at this point. Trying everything in their power to disprove what is clearly materializing in front our very eyes. By the end of this year or next year, we will have undeniable proof of an alien species.
Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs based on what might be pleasing to imagine, rather than on evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire. Methodologies to examine wishful thinking are diverse. Various disciplines and schools of thought examine related mechanisms such as neural circuitry, human cognition and emotion, types of bias, procrastination, motivation, optimism, attention and environment. This concept has been examined as a fallacy. It is related to the concept of wishful seeing.

The director of the Pentagon's new UFO office shot down hopes that the current buzz over unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) supports claims of extraterrestrial visitation.
Sean M. Kirkpatrick, chosen as the first director of the Pentagon's new All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), testified before members of the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services on Wednesday (April 19). The hearing had two portions, one closed to the public and one open.
During the open portion, Kirkpatrick definitively stated that, out of the hundreds of UAP cases his office has reviewed, "AARO has found no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics." The AARO director acknowledged that this conclusion might be "unsatisfying" to those who believe they have witnessed incontrovertible evidence of physics-defying craft or objects.
Still, Kirkpatrick stressed, UAP cases most often "resolve into readily explainable sources" when there is a wealth of scientific data at hand.

Vs .....

aliens.jpg

:hubie:

Inb4: Bu-bu-but that was 3 months ago.​

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So looks like Ryan Graves, David Fravor (both Navy pilots) are testifying along with David Grusch. Apparently there was supposed to be 2 more, including someone from NASA but they backed out.

Dr Kirkpatrick, who heads AARO, basically stated that there have been about 30 people who have come forward.... But he's talking out of both sides of his mouth, saying that so far no information has been verifiably found regarding the SAP program but that he believes the whistleblowers coming out

We've interviewed almost 30 individuals who have come in to provide their testimony. And out of all of those, none of it has yet led to any verifiable information that substantiates the claim that the U.S. government has those ships or has a reverse engineering program either in the past or currently," Kirkpatrick said when asked about the allegations.

He downplayed the possible existence of a secret program that he is not privy to, saying, "Nothing has been denied us."

"A number of these [whistleblowers] believe and have stated -- and we believe them now -- that they have seen something. And we are investigating," he said.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's an easy bet to take. I'm in.

By "undeniable proof", can we clarify how you just got yourself banned? The US government definitely doesn't have any alien craft or bodies and isn't going to lie and say they do.

We will have videos and pictures of their crafts and of their bodies by 12/31/24.