After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am open to whatever but why is that Republicans are leading the charge here? Something very fishy about that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aliens have supposedly shut down nukes temporarily. That has been reported by several people in the military. But, they don't stop nuclear bomb tests. That's an inconsistency I don't understand, and it makes me question their motives. Do they really want to stop us from using nuclear weapons, or were they just showing us they could (as some power move)?
They could’ve done it to see if they can… or to show them they can

But I don’t think they’ll stop all of them if a war was to pop off..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The most convincing evidence for me is bob lazer’s story on joe Rogan where he describes decades ago how the UFO flies by turning sideways first before accelerating and then that navy footage of the UFO showed the UFO doing the exact same thing

Breh, nothing with the word "Bob Lazar" in it can possibly be evidence. He's the most obvious conman in the entire UFO business. He lied about where he went to school, lied about where he worked, lied about what his profession was, has been caught in numerous fraud cases by both law enforcement and his own friends, and stole most of his "UFO stories" from public articles.

This reddit poster got into it dropping mad receipts. At the exact time he claimed to be working in a secret alien facility, police were busting him for running an illegal brothel in Vegas. He's literally been caught in the act of faking UFO sightings by his own best friends:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am open to whatever but why is that Republicans are leading the charge here? Something very fishy about that.
UFOs have always been conspiracy-set. Rethugs have evolved into the conspiracy-set party. Also, UFOs are a big potential defense issue, and the republicans appear to support defense more than democrats.

There is bi-partisan support on these UFO investigations though. It's not just repubs, but yes there are more repubs than dems speaking on this issue.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It negates literally everything we’ve ever been taught. Our entire history would have to be reevaluated. Everything about religion would be proven to be false. Mass suicide would take place…it would change the world.

So, “now what?”? Now you figure out your new life; which is why dude said we aren’t ready for aliens
In my opinion it would bring clarity to truly understand what religion was already telling us. The biblical story of God creating angels that rebel and come down to earth and give humans knowledge that was forbidden to us is pretty much the same origin stories from ancient advanced civilization civilizations.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
listen to experts with decades of real life experience that say they saw a ufo that had tech we wouldn’t have for another 100 years :ehh:

or

listen to coli nikkas that go from being russian war experts to submarine experts to ufo experts in the span of 2 months :lolbron:

gee i wonder which one I should pick :mjlol:

I legit crack up whenever a UFO believer tries to use an "Argument from Authority" on fukking UFOs. :laff:

Breh, are you not aware that the VAST majority of scientists, engineers, astronomers, astrobiologists, NASA employees, Pentagon officials, and anyone else you would consider an "expert" think this is a load of bull and there is zero chance the US government has alien craft in its possession?

If you really want to believe the experts, then believe the actual experts. Don't cherry-pick the 1 in 20 on the fringe who believe what you want to believe and then claim you're following majority expert opinion.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Breh, nothing with the word "Bob Lazar" in it can possibly be evidence. He's the most obvious conman in the entire UFO business. He lied about where he went to school, lied about where he worked, lied about what his profession was, has been caught in numerous fraud cases by both law enforcement and his own friends, and stole most of his "UFO stories" from public articles.

This reddit poster got into it dropping mad receipts. At the exact time he claimed to be working in a secret alien facility, police were busting him for running an illegal brothel in Vegas. He's literally been caught in the act of faking UFO sightings by his own best friends:

I personally don’t believe anyone’s UFO story. UFOs are something I would have to see with my own eyes to believe.

But for him to say the UFO turned sideways before accelerating and also to describe the exact flying characteristics of the UFO in the navy video prior to the video coming out is the best evidence for me for any type of existence of UFOs. That is unless the navy video is fake which I think is something they would do.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I like a skeptic but like you said anything can be argued. We all know folks who don’t believe things until it happens to them. It’s just always something oh the footage isn’t good enough or whatever it’s just always some more bs to deflect.

But I buy into the ancient astronaut theory and notice how just about all the religious text talk about other gods and demons and magic and all kind of stuff…,Yet aliens aren’t supposed to be real despite the drawings, written documents, cargo cult activities, the extreme level of mathematical/scientific knowledge that went into the building of the pyramids. And that’s before we get to Antarctica and what is going on there.
Go on... in detail... :jbhmm:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I legit crack up whenever a UFO believer tries to use an "Argument from Authority" on fukking UFOs. :laff:

Breh, are you not aware that the VAST majority of scientists, engineers, astronomers, astrobiologists, NASA employees, Pentagon officials, and anyone else you would consider an "expert" think this is a load of bull and there is zero chance the US government has alien craft in its possession?

If you really want to believe the experts, then believe the actual experts. Don't cherry-pick the 1 in 20 on the fringe who believe what you want to believe and then claim you're following majority expert opinion.
Did I post anything about having alien craft in us possession?

Read my post again with your pointer finger :heh:

You coli nikkas not as smart as you think you are :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I personally don’t believe anyone’s UFO story. UFOs are something I would have to see with my own eyes to believe.

But for him to say the UFO turned sideways before accelerating and also to describe the exact flying characteristics of the UFO in the navy video prior to the video coming out is the best evidence for me for any type of existence of UFOs. That is unless the navy video is fake which I think is something they would do.

There is no video that shows anything like what he described. He claimed that flying saucers went on their sides. The Navy video doesn't even show a saucer, nor is it on its side. To claim the video is showing what he described is a massive stretch, you could also fit his statement to just regular-ass fighter plane maneuvers if you want to reach that far.

Personally, I don't think any of the Navy videos are faked, nor do I think they show any alien craft. They're just filming regular human shyt with some lens/sensor eccentricities.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

On the other hand, there was a time when the majority of experts thought the earth was the center of the universe and the sun revolved around it. There are some seriously well qualified scientists that have been sharing their belief about ufos. They are real careful in their choice of words. We've already discussed the stigma around believing in ufos in the professional world in another thread. You act like all the scientists that have discussed ufos are some crazy loons. Some of these people are leaders in their field. That is hard to ignore.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Aliens have supposedly shut down nukes temporarily. That has been reported by several people in the military. But, they don't stop nuclear bomb tests. That's an inconsistency I don't understand, and it makes me question their motives. Do they really want to stop us from using nuclear weapons, or were they just showing us they could (as some power move)?
Nuclear bomb tests are designed to minimize the effect on the environment and cause no human loss of life. It’s completely different than nuclear attacks in the act of war where 2 nuclear superpowers have a nuclear arsenal that can destroy the entire planet

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't bytch about not being able to verify my personal life if you're going to turn around and make attacks on a private person's life that you admittedly know nothing about.
I did not make one claim or attack on your private personal life. I just said maybe you have studied these topics seriously or maybe you haven't. I am very careful with my word choice. I wasn't the one attacking you in later posts.

Last edited: