After Beating Tomb Raider...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I Ended Up Copping, I Turned In 4 Old Games At Gamestop And It Only Came Out To $23

Im Not Far Im On

The Part Where You Gotta Get The Guys Bag From The Wolf Cave

But Man, This Game Has Been Great So Far, Some Intense Moments

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All that tool upgrading bullshyt has me like.

:rudy: Just give me an epic campaign minus all this silly spare parts kill animal bullshyt. This aint red dead redemption. And finding these stupid relics is annoying.

But i have to do it. :noah:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gonna cop tomorrow.
a0yqua.jpg

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I beat this game yesterday had alot of :ooh: moments....

The part where you get to the bridge and The Oni shows up and lays err'body down!!!! :mindblown:

Then later on when you fight off guys in the this pit after you lay them down you see a dude who starts to say something then that BIG ASS ONI DUDE slaps the fukk out of him with his BIG ASS CLUB had me like :ooh: then :lolbron:

I don't really care for thr MP tho but being able to set-up traps is kinda fun.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i guess if you were comparing this game to Uncharted it beats it for depth and combat but it totally lacks the charm and personality Uncharted has. the whole cast here is blah. there's no humor or fun or sense of an enjoyable adventure here you're just methodically plodding through a technical wonder of a game that's a mash up of several different titles.

to me the game is fun and looks great but the story and narrative just fall flat. it this game wasn't called Tomb Raider i don't see it getting the sort of attention it got on its own merit. if they can develop a better cast of characters they defiantly have a path to beating out the Uncharted series in terms of overall quality.
All that tool upgrading bullshyt has me like.

:rudy: Just give me an epic campaign minus all this silly spare parts kill animal bullshyt. This aint red dead redemption. And finding these stupid relics is annoying.

But i have to do it. :noah:
to me that's the thing Uncharted gets right. the gameplay is just a bridge between points in the narrative. its not all that deep but its serviceable. here is almost the exact opposite. the gameplay is somewhat deeper and the story is more generic and bland so far.

it took so long to finally get a melee attack but once i got it i just ran up on people with that axe and killed them even favoring that over the guns and bow. i find all these upgrades you have to earn to be annoying in a third person style game like this. i'm sick of leveling up and looking for salvage.