After Beating Tomb Raider...

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The hate comes from the fact that they expected her to not be as productive as a killer considering she has had no training outside of bow and arrow. with out the action and killing wth would i even want to play the game:mindblown:

Pretty much, unless they want to turn this into a stealth game, which would aight, ain't nobody trying to play a game for that long and not getting a chance to off at least one person.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I must say this game is up there with some of the best action games I have ever played; The writers do a good job of showing laras passion and pain of trying to get off the island . the game did need a bit more character development of the side characters but the story is one of the best i have ever been through. Just when i thought the game was over, it had some more exciting areas to bring me through. nothing but non stop action and set pieces in this game. I would say it took me about 13-15 hours to complete this game; and im no where done i need to go through all the tombs and collect the jewels/reading. this game is incredible if it wasn't for the garbage ass multi that they outsourced this would have a legit reason to be called best game of this generation.

My favorite thing about this game has to be the atmosphere. The environments look absolutely perfect.
the real question is are you gonna buy this when it comes out?
The voice acting is incredible in this game. Why are the reviewers hating?
its the Resident Evil phenomenon when a game with a certain title departs from its roots. if you're gonna call a game Tomb Raider and its a total departure from the series you'll get hated on for it.

i like the game but i don't give a shyt about puzzles or exploration. i'm the kinda gamer that plays through the story and tosses a game aside once complete. i don't really do side quest, explore, or of off the main path.

from what i played this game is primarily about combat and what little puzzles and exploration there are take a backseat to that.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

its the Resident Evil phenomenon when a game with a certain title departs from its roots. if you're gonna call a game Tomb Raider and its a total departure from the series you'll get hated on for it.

i like the game but i don't give a shyt about puzzles or exploration. i'm the kinda gamer that plays through the story and tosses a game aside once complete. i don't really do side quest, explore, or of off the main path.

from what i played this game is primarily about combat and what little puzzles and exploration there are take a backseat to that.

Getting it tomorrow

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nice but :whoa:

I ain't trying to play this on K/b and mouse. Does it have a support for the 360 controller?
I just quit playing after the tower climb scene. i think i'm gonna cop on the PC and restart my playthrough cause i'm pretty sure a GTX 670 can produce better graphics than the 360 can and why pay more for less? even without that code the game is $45 so its a $15 savings for a better product.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's compatible with a 360 controller. Only way I'd play it too.

Thanks, breh. I was gonna get this on the PS3 but with that amazon promo and since I have a 360 controller around I'll just get in on the PC.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

speaking of which, I was playing Jakes campaign last night, I'm getting chased by a fukkin Army tank then I'm peeling off in a fukkin motorcycle :blessed:

fuk them mansions and them small ass rooms bruh, we action packed now and purist nerds don't like that sh1t.

:birdman:

Same d1ckheads complaining about Tomb Raider were probably the same ones complaining about the random set pieces in UC3, n1gga who cares if the sh1ts random? I want a game where I'm trapped on a ship in the middle of the ocean, then I'm fighting on an Airplane, then in the desert and then in Antarctica n1gga, fuk u and ur limited ass imagination if u don't like it.

Just enjoy the piff and stop being such a nerd fakkot

:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how do u get a 360 controller to work on PC games, do u need a USB cord or would it work wireless?
You need a wired one or the wireless dongle. Best buy sells the one with the dongle for $60. The wired one is $40 for the Microsoft one if you can find one or you can cop online or just get the mad catz one.