After 2 years of owning a LG 4k TV

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with TVs and appliances, I buy the warranty. It's not even a question for me. Warranty has saved me twice on TVs. 3 fridges replaced having warranties as well.

:whew:

I can’t remember if I did or not…I think I might’ve since it was so expensive…for items less than $500 tho I usually don’t get warranties

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, the one thing that sucks for modern TVs is that the panel lottery is very much a real thing. While there are plenty of brehs that get lucky, and never deal with one that goes out, or has jacked up pixels, there are brehs that can't catch a win.

That said, I'm grateful I've been able to squeeze unnaturally long life out of most of my TVs. I've got. 40 inch Sony Z4100 from 2008 that I'm just now getting around to replacing at my house. That bytch is a tank. :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can’t remember if I did or not…I think I might’ve since it was so expensive…for items less than $500 tho I usually don’t get warranties

yeah tvs, appliances, playstations, I get the warranty on. Might cash in on a replacement PS5 next summer and get a new one since I got it directly from Sony. You get a year.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You didn't get a warranty? :to:

Anything costing more than a few hundred I invest in the warranty. That shyt has saved me thousands over the years. Only reason I bought my LG OLED from Best Buy is they are the ONLY ones who cover burn in with their extended warranty. Not Amazon or any other place. Just Best Buy.

lol at Court pushing Vizios. Might get my sons a Vizio OLED though. :pachaha:
lol nah. Ive put all my electronics on UPC's doe

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
look at daddy warbucks over here :ehh:
dollar-bills-cash.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't get a warranty? :to:

Anything costing more than a few hundred I invest in the warranty. That shyt has saved me thousands over the years. Only reason I bought my LG OLED from Best Buy is they are the ONLY ones who cover burn in with their extended warranty. Not Amazon or any other place. Just Best Buy.

lol at Court pushing Vizios. Might get my sons a Vizio OLED though. :pachaha:
Yep, i got the best buy 5 year warranty for my OLED. Too much money invested in that tv to risk burn in.