After 2 years of owning a LG 4k TV

morris

Superstar
Daps
I contacted LG first because I heard they shyt was seamless as fukk. And I was right.
I'm about to find out. Got a stuck pixel. Not even 3 months in. Disgrace. My old Samsung LED survived a bunch of shyt; still works like day one.

xMPgaxl.jpg

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
My Panasonic 1080p HDMI ports stop working a couple weeks ago. :snoop:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to find out. Got a stuck pixel. Not even 3 months in. Disgrace. My old Samsung LED survived a bunch of shyt; still works like day one.

xMPgaxl.jpg
Update: I did a pixel fix from the LG settings so far it's gone. But I will still keep reaching out to LG in case this happens again

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Might have to go back to Samsung. LG OLED was replaced for free by LG. But 2 years later there's a horizontal line that will not go away despite Pixel refresh being used.

Lifespan seems to be >2 years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So the recap this thread, LGs living up to their name. They not OGs they LG's :krs:

And Vizios have been solid in the long run. My Vizio oled with the Govee lights look better than any setup that doesn't have all that going for it but who cares about facts right :smugbiden:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It got a dead pixel line in the middle of the gatdamn screen. :francis:
Samsung from here on out

You didn't get a warranty? :to:

Anything costing more than a few hundred I invest in the warranty. That shyt has saved me thousands over the years. Only reason I bought my LG OLED from Best Buy is they are the ONLY ones who cover burn in with their extended warranty. Not Amazon or any other place. Just Best Buy.

lol at Court pushing Vizios. Might get my sons a Vizio OLED though. :pachaha: