Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
925901_1867585180134241_875025868_n.jpg

@Poitier your natural hair bedwench theory is sound in regards to American women, but 3 of these women have boyfriends, all 3 of them are black and darker than themselves.

Got damn I'd wife on site! :noah:

Why'd I have to get the sucky Brazil experience? :mjcry: I went to Rio, Floripa, and Sao Paulo but all I saw was fair skinned folks who really didn't give a damn if you're an American. I was used to that pop you'd get being an American in most latin countries where the women come flocking.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
@chefmate7days will you be in rio this summer (brazilian summer - dec thru feb)?
I'm visiting family in SP before the end of the year. Looking at September/October, gonna hit up Rio too probably.

HOPEFULLY, I'll be living in Brazil long-term by Feb 2016 :ohlawd: between the RIAW blog, another site I'm building in a niche that can be a BIG moneymaker and other side hustles, I should be in Brazil with a student visa (aka the permanent visa as long as u enrolled in a course :shaq:) I'll definitely be there by the Olympics

I'm getting married next year too to get citizenship :francis: even tho i heard it takes years, but there'e alway a jeitinho around these things aint that right? :mjpls:yall think I'm playing, I'm bout this Brazil life....while everyone is trying move out cuz the economy tanking, I'm doing the complete opposite :sas2: I see some opportunities that people either aint capitalizing on or they just don't see

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm visiting family in SP before the end of the year. Looking at September/October, gonna hit up Rio too probably.

HOPEFULLY, I'll be living in Brazil long-term by Feb 2016 :ohlawd: between the RIAW blog, another site I'm building in a niche that can be a BIG moneymaker and other side hustles, I should be in Brazil with a student visa (aka the permanent visa as long as u enrolled in a course :shaq:) I'll definitely be there by the Olympics

I'm getting married next year too to get citizenship :francis: even tho i heard it takes years, but there'e alway a jeitinho around these things aint that right? :mjpls:yall think I'm playing, I'm bout this Brazil life....while everyone is trying move out cuz the economy tanking, I'm doing the complete opposite :sas2: I see some opportunities that people either aint capitalizing on or they just don't see
good shyt

i'll be back there in january, not sure if SP or RJ, but my boys gonna be in Rio if you wanna join forces and create quasi-coli fukkery

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Got damn I'd wife on site! :noah:

Why'd I have to get the sucky Brazil experience? :mjcry: I went to Rio, Floripa, and Sao Paulo but all I saw was fair skinned folks who really didn't give a damn if you're an American. I was used to that pop you'd get being an American in most latin countries where the women come flocking.

Salvador & Recife are where a lot of the black folk are.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This gonna be my graduation gift I'm staying at least 3 months :wow:

any tips @Malta

Save up money and start practicing your Portuguese right now, 3 months isn't enough time to get great at it or anything but knowing some phrases will go a long way.

Also, start pipelining now, meaning start talking to women in the country you're going to and having them be the ones to show you around when you touch down.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I understand the sentiment but they are about as mulatto as Vanessa Williams so unless you consider Vanessa Williams mulatto then these women should be considered black as well.

Those women may identify as black in an ethnic or cultural sense. However, their phenotypes are much more Euro influenced than the typical African American woman. nikkas will praise any group of women as long as they don't quite resemble their own.

African Americans with a mulatto phenotype are a minority. There's plenty of cute brown-skinned Afro-Brazilians with nappy hair, who more closely resemble your average African American woman. How many of them were posted?