Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
tumblr_likvbgmP8Q1qcntmyo1_500.jpg
cmSAMBA_LARGE_wideweb__430x4260.jpg

db4726ad593d02a9a2c349c3cf0eb0d1.jpg

dazzling-photos-from-the-carnival-celebration-in-rio.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps
Also that character @Tae made it seem like I wanted to turn this thread into some mixed/white women thread. When that wasnt my case, I was just trying to represent the diversity of Afro-Brazilian women. I do this with all my threads. I post the light and dark women.

Just my style of emphasis. No anger. :smile:

Breh stop :comeon:
Afro-Brazilian women do not look like Selma Heyek. Imagine coming to a thread showing the beauty of Afro-Brazilian men and someone posted dudes that looked like Pitbull. You'd be :what:
You weren't even the first one but the last one so that is why I singled you out. Other brehs were posting white/heavily admixed and Asian Brazilians even @Malta, but they stopped.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
^^^
:laff::laff::laff: i thought i was the only one who peeped that...I bet a lot of the chicks in here aint Brazilian...u really can't just google Brazilian women and trust the pics that come out

For you information that one pic I got from google image because I was having a hard time finding darker skinned afro Brazilians the rest are actually from a Brazilian women appreciation thread from another site... So no...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:laff::laff::laff: i thought i was the only one who peeped that...I bet a lot of the chicks in here aint Brazilian...u really can't just google Brazilian women and trust the pics that come out
i'm not an expert but all the pictures that i did a search on (i didn't do all photos) are Brazilians. but i immediately recognized Rah Digga lmao