Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Culture is not an illusion. It is important. Was just watching a youtube clip of Sammy Davis Jr. tap dancing and wondering how we preserve the arts and culture of black America. I am of mixed cultural heritage i.e. mother Haitian, father American. Obviously I am largely American by culture but ask a Nigerian person if it is just language differences with regards to marrying someone from Liberia. Black Americans get real defensive when you tell them they have no culture yet you make a statement that the only impasse between AA and Brazillians is language. I don't think so.

I use to think it was that complicated like yourself. We eat, we sleep, we sex, we socialize, we build communities, we learn, we entertain. Take away language and its all different gradients of the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, what I appreciate and respect about culture are those fine details. Plus, like you are saying preserving those fine details in the Aa community, I agree.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All the beautiful black women in brazil is great, but I want no parts of a country where you can get your head cut off with a machete and rolled down the street like a bowling ball :camby:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Well I am happy to see a celebration of black women who actually look black. Most of them do. However, I find it offensive yet again that the women you all grew up with, share culture with aren't good enough.

Back to that video posted by those two sisters. Even when you are choosing black you still manage to shyt on black at the same time.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3945-1428694122-6.gif

Smdh you're never happy . Who said they weren't good enough?....you over here assuming shyt. Why can't we like both? Just cause yo husband left yo fat ass you hate all black men now.
Eske ou fache epè kochon?:umad:

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lol, at posting Brazil the home of reconstructive ass surgeries

even the black chics down there be faking the funk

even that luana chic in the first page has a dark dot on her ass , probably where the needle was injected.

with that said, there's some naturally thick chics in Brazil

but

Ethiopia > Brazil when it comes to banging natural bodies

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well I am happy to see a celebration of black women who actually look black. Most of them do. However, I find it offensive yet again that the women you all grew up with, share culture with aren't good enough.

Back to that video posted by those two sisters. Even when you are choosing black you still manage to shyt on black at the same time.

No one fall for this bytch's trolling please