Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:ohhh::mjcry:I need to get my certs.

@Malta you just fukked my day up. I was gonna hit the beach today, but I won't in order to avoid massive disappointment.

Did you say the beach?

3r3r3r3r6st8.jpg

This one considers herself black as well

r3r3r3rwdscl.jpg

And since I know the Coli loves the thicker women, here's a borderline heavier chick for @Smoke

ff6csl5.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wrist:

I don't get this thread, the girls posted are pretty but still pretty regular. Are times that hard in the US?

The average woman in the US is 165lbs :russ: so yeah times are starting to get hard in the US, I could post the Brazilian models but what is the point in that? The vast majority of people on this site are regular people.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:wrist:

I don't get this thread, the girls posted are pretty but still pretty regular. Are times that hard in the US?
:dahell:
They're not American...which is the fukking point.

Black women but different language,different culture,that makes them more appealing to me:wow:...and i'm not even gonna shyt on American women in this thread because I have a feeling certain posters will try to derail the thread like that ... :sas2:

Add in that natural hair black women in America these days= white acceptance seeking feminist phony. :shaq2: