a_nova_globeleza_-_nayara_justino.jpg
img_6091.jpg
Gorgeous. Love it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is all I am saying. Yes you can find a great girl in the US, just harder to find one with the same combination. Where do you live? I live in DC, a lot of beautiful women here, a lot of different cultures but a lot of the women here are just of a different mindset. Maybe in your city the woman are diff, especially if you are down south.

I'd go on a limb and say that the women there are a lil less money hungry than the women here, at least in my experience. But most of the women I meet there have their own money (either from their career or their parents are middle class), I guess if you have a Dad Bod and u go down there flashing money around you will attract those type of women, just like you would if you do the same thing here. However I think you would be more likely to find a guy from there with a mediocre job with a nice looking women.

Good thing Brazil has tons of black people to the point that this isn't an issue unless you u pawging, but if you doin that then u get the same sympathy from me as the bedwenches.

Reminds me of my first time in Salvador, this guy I met from the States who was also visiting told me that the women up there don't like black men. Then I saw all the women he was talking to were white :russ:
Im in Philly but I've lived down south too and no matter where I've been its the same thing for me regardinng women. I've never felt I had to be elsewhere to find women but like I said in my edit that wasn't even the piping when you quoted me. I quoted the guy because he was talking about looks not the other stuff. On a looks scale you can find chick that he was going all :noah: For right here in major cities esp. That was my point because I don't want to get into personality much in what is basically a picture thread.

Also regarding the money just think its a different way of living so dudes that are over here get a financial bump from the stereotypes I see. Dudes that are making 30k over here thinking they Lebron over there. I'm not mad but I just don't like when dudes or anybody try to make it look like its one thing when we know its another. Pretty sure you've saw dudes like that here or in your travels. That's my only gripe outside of that do you.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most likely the Latter....

It's cool though. I'm actually a good dude despite the hate i get on this forum....
You can't be a good dude posting like a first grader who been called ugly for the first time man. I was just fukking with you I don't know you.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay next up is Nayara Justino

Yo white folks were shytting on her HARD last year just cause she was all over TV because of the carnaval

Jealousy is a muthaphucka smh

do you know what bairro you're staying in?

Manda ele pra Brasilândia

Ou pro Campo Limpo

Ou pra Zona Leste

Vai adorar

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wish the racism against Afro Brazilians didn't exist:mjcry:

Yeah one of the chicks I posted naya I think sort of became depressed after she lost her position to a lighter chick I have to look into it one of the previous posters spoke on it a little. She literally lost her job because of audience outcry of her being "too black"

After her selection in the controversial reality show competition, Justino was almost immediately criticized online by Brazilians who thought she wasn’t pretty enough and that she didn’t samba very well. It is also not possible to ignore the fact that her darker skin tone definitely played a role in the way she was berated by the public. As the Carnaval season proceeded, the airing of television commercials featuring Justino were noticeably reduced as Globo TV picked up on the fact that the public wasn’t pleased with her and soon starting airing commercials featuring Samba musicians instead of the new Globeleza girl. Below are two examples of what happens when the lights go dim.

Nayara Justino loses her post and contest will choose new Globeleza

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2014/1...ll-into-depression-after-losing-their-status/

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wish the racism against Afro Brazilians didn't exist:mjcry:
fukk Brazil :pacspit: i am glad building that Stadium for the world cup made them closer to the breaking point, they treat poor people and Afro Brazilians like shyt. Hope they are heading down the same road as Greece