Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I had friend who had this Brazilian gf. She looked like a Peurto Rican and she was here illegally with her son. She told him that she wasnt supposed to date or marry blacks.

In Brazil they have a saying along the lines of have sex with blacks but dont date or marry them. Lot of Brazilians in central FL are the Blonde blue eyed or lite and brite type. Most are monied and FEW are black or Mulatto. I dont think youll be seeing many of them dating brothers.
That's damn near every culture and idgaf... and there's a lot of people in every culture that don't believe that bullshyt either.

It goes all the way back to the image projected about us outside the states. But if you're a handsome guy about your business you do fine

Daps
As others have mentioned(not that I personally agree per se) is that the women over there who have that natural beauty(7's, 8's, 9's on the Black Beauty scale) are more down to earth, and less stuck up and approachable, than your typical 5's in America, who act as if they look like Beyonce.
But you do know that those women are in the market to make money right? They're not just nice to be nice. They're in some " you scratch my back I'll scratch yours". So you're being put into the mind state that she's just being submissive but let you not have dough. Bet that attitude changes quick. And as far as the 8s, 9s, 10s thing they're still black. Most black people are attractive. And if you say that they aren't then look around the world.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
That's damn near every culture and idgaf... and there's a lot in every culture that don't believe that bullshyt either.

It goes all the way back to the image projected about us outside the states. But if you're a handsome guy about your business you do fine

A lot of them have summer homes in Orlando. I know a big time luxury dealership owned by Brazilians here. International drive has a lot of Brazilian businesses that cater to Brazilian tourist. They are on the come up more than any other group in central FL.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A lot of them have summer homes in Orlando. I know a big time luxury dealership owned by Brazilians here. International drive has a lot of Brazilian businesses that cater to Brazilian tourist. They are on the come up more than any other group in central FL.
That's cool..

So they think they got money because they cater to their culture. Cool... I don't care, been there before

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
That's damn near every culture and idgaf... and there's a lot of people in every culture that don't believe that bullshyt either.

Man I live in Florida so wouldnt get my hopes up but if thats where your thirst takes you then..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Question..... I've spoken to some men who frequently travel, and i've heard that the women of Brazil are starting to take on some of the negative behavior of American women? Can you confirm if that's true.....
i dont have a problem with american women, so i dont know what you mean

brazilian women are not a monolith, they're just people

I'm guessing some of the women posted, probably live in gated communities in Bahia? Or does everyone typically live without much fear and paranoia? Those are some mighty fine Black Brazilian women who have pride in their African roots. It's a beautiful thing. Preta Prethinas. Lol(I'm not Brazilian, but that's a lovely song).
nah they dont

all nice houses in brazil, at least the southeast and northeast, have gates around them, and at night you put your car behind the locked gate, and in the morning, you roll it open. bahia generally doesn't have enough money to start building gated communities and have them filled up

tumblr_m4exb9YFFD1rwcp2yo1_500.jpg

Are kids like this running around? :merchant:
share a joint with them and teach them how to say bad words and holla at women in english and you'll be good

if you give them a fresh baseball hat you got homeboys for life

Great info, thanks. My flights lands and departs from SP, so I'll do a few days there for sure. Will pass up on Floripa this time (not enough time and not into blondes) but hopefully next time.

Why is Rio better for the uninitiated (aside for being more touristy, I think)?

@ the bold, found this gem about safety in Salvador:

Salvador travel guide - Wikitravel

Any truth to that? Cuz that's...different:jawalrus:
rio is just more open and easier to navigate. SP is like manhattan, people on their grind. but you'll have fun. do you know what bairro you're staying in?

and yeah that's true about salvador. the thing about brazil is that most of the country loves foreigners, especially americans. they will fry the fukk outta you in salvador tho, they love to go in on gringos and outsiders. but usually it means they like you if they're fukkin with you.

just dont walk around with your head in the clouds and you'll be straight.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But you do know that those women are in the market to make money right? They're not just nice to be nice. They're in some " you scratch my back I'll scratch yours". So you're being put into the mind state that she's just being submissive but let you not have dough. Bet that attitude changes quick. And as far as the 8s, 9s, 10s thing they're still black. Most black people are attractive. And if you say that they aren't then look around the world.
No one said anything about being submissive. But according to others in this thread, they're just overall more approachable than American women. It was mentioned earlier that alot of the women posted, had boyfriends who wouldn't be given the time of day in the US, due to their fashion(or lack there of). Their BF's were round the way regular Black Brazilian men, in genuine relationships with these beautiful black Brazilian women. Also, these womens pro blackness was highlighted as authentic, and not hampered by White feminism. In other words, they didn't "look the part" but exclusively dated White Hipster dudes. They were with Brazilian Black men.