Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ana-luisa-castro-backer2.jpg
957531000_B975946413Z.1_20150630204545_000_GAO4PFMI8.2-0.jpg
15jun2015---miss-mundo-sergipe-ana-luisa-castro-23-anos-178-m-1434406692777_582x873.jpg
e20d7a12-1f23-11e5-97ac-be9242dea74c_web_scale_0.960912_0.960912__.jpg
604667.jpg

Daps
No one said anything about being submissive. But according to others in this thread, they're just overall more approachable than American women. It was mentioned earlier that alot of the women posted, had boyfriends who wouldn't be given the time of day in the US, due to their fashion(or lack there of). Their BF's were round the way regular Black Brazilian men, in genuine relationships with these beautiful black Brazilian women. Also, these womens pro blackness was highlighted as authentic, and not hampered by White feminism. In other words, they didn't "look the part" but exclusively dated White Hipster dudes. They were with Brazilian Black men.
But you have to consider the cultural factors also. Maybe their men treat them with the upmost respect so they're more receptive to being approached. Maybe they stick together more and don't have the grass is greener attitude that Americans have. My thing is that no group is a monolith. Every black Brazilian isn't the same just like every American black isn't the same. And black women here don't give regular dudes the time of day? Then who are we dating? Every duded that I've dated has been regular. Some even broke as a joke. I've put up with plenty shyt from black dudes and this never made me want to go get a foreigner or a smelly looking white hipster dude I take my black awareness very serious.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
The abundance of woman on the scales of 6,7 and 8s
In these other countries forces women to be cooler and more approachable

It also forces the men to be less thirsty and not be simps

That is really the difference if you took all the fat bytches in America and turned them into 6,7 and 8s hoes would be a lot less arrogant,egotistical and flaky.

Simply because if a bytch feels she too good to talk to me,there is another beautiful woman that will. It is obvious to these foreign women that they are surrounded by other beautiful women

There are virtually no fat women demanding to be treated like dimepieces in foreign countries

It is a blessing for a man to witness this phenomenon

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
As others have mentioned(not that I personally agree per se) is that the women over there who have that natural beauty(7's, 8's, 9's on the Black Beauty scale) are more down to earth, and less stuck up and approachable, than your typical 5's in America, who act as if they look like Beyonce.

I hear you about personality but like somebody said personality is subjective. Also no offense to you or anybody else but I don't think you, me, anybody else are that different where we can't find a chick with them looks and a personality we like here.

The part about the simping honestly that's not my concern if she's that gassed up we probably wont vibe but that's not every girl contrary to what some believe. Its also a reflection of you IMO if that's all you can find. That would be like a chick saying she can only find bums. I'd question what she into that has here mainly/only finding that.

Edit: I responded to the person I quoted with that question because his post is focused on looks since he don't know them chicks if you didn't know. I was just wondering where he lived if he don't see girls with them looks.

This is all I am saying. Yes you can find a great girl in the US, just harder to find one with the same combination. Where do you live? I live in DC, a lot of beautiful women here, a lot of different cultures but a lot of the women here are just of a different mindset. Maybe in your city the woman are diff, especially if you are down south.

But you do know that those women are in the market to make money right? They're not just nice to be nice. They're in some " you scratch my back I'll scratch yours". So you're being put into the mind state that she's just being submissive but let you not have dough. Bet that attitude changes quick. And as far as the 8s, 9s, 10s thing they're still black. Most black people are attractive. And if you say that they aren't then look around the world.

I'd go on a limb and say that the women there are a lil less money hungry than the women here, at least in my experience. But most of the women I meet there have their own money (either from their career or their parents are middle class), I guess if you have a Dad Bod and u go down there flashing money around you will attract those type of women, just like you would if you do the same thing here. However I think you would be more likely to find a guy from there with a mediocre job with a nice looking women.

I had friend who had this Brazilian gf. She looked like a Peurto Rican and she was here illegally with her son. She told him that she wasnt supposed to date or marry blacks.

In Brazil they have a saying along the lines of have sex with blacks but dont date or marry them. Lot of Brazilians in central FL are the Blonde blue eyed or lite and brite type. Most are monied and FEW are black or Mulatto. I dont think youll be seeing many of them dating brothers.

Good thing Brazil has tons of black people to the point that this isn't an issue unless you u pawging, but if you doin that then u get the same sympathy from me as the bedwenches.

Reminds me of my first time in Salvador, this guy I met from the States who was also visiting told me that the women up there don't like black men. Then I saw all the women he was talking to were white :russ:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
i dont have a problem with american women, so i dont know what you mean

brazilian women are not a monolith, they're just people
Are you from Brazil or the states? If you're from the states I find it hard to believe you've never dealt with some of the negativity/ drama that comes with them(not bashing just being honest). If you haven't then I guess you're lucky

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
yeah forreal

all these Americans talking bout how they smash all these brawds in brazill...

Like how in the hell do you even initiate the convo? Or do you just walk up to a chick with the :takedat::shaq::steviej::datazz: :watup::kobe:face and flash some greenbacks and thats it???
son you gotta be slick with it like this nikka :lolbron:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
11392888_798270236958593_223017935870926670_n.jpg
this is a little different, these are the women of brazil making moves professionally musical group
11140201_765132840272333_467770823816561160_o.jpg
these are the feminist rocking the natural hair speaking against white hair products

10433267_754829991302618_6385166525072799015_n.jpg
cute natural doctor/rejected for job because they didn't like her natural hair

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But you have to consider the cultural factors also. Maybe their men treat them with the upmost respect so they're more receptive to being approached. Maybe they stick together more and don't have the grass is greener attitude that Americans have. My thing is that no group is a monolith. Every black Brazilian isn't the same just like every American black isn't the same. And black women here don't give regular dudes the time of day? Then who are we dating? Every duded that I've dated has been regular. Some even broke as a joke. I've put up with plenty shyt from black dudes and this never made me want to go get a foreigner or a smelly looking white hipster dude I take my black awareness very serious.
I still love and appreciate AA women. With me, it isn't "the grass is greener" it's an appreciation of the beauty of all types of grass(grass being the African Diaspora). I think AA women, Afro Brazilians, Afro-WHOMEVER are all beautiful. And yes, overall, the beautiful Afro-Brazilian women that were posted, do resemble beautiful AA women over here. It's just great to see Black women in Latin Anerica, be proud of their African heritage. You know how it is in some of those countries in regards to systematic White supremacy. The same way its good to see AA women here embracing their ancestry also.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Having been to Brazil a couple of times, when dealing with middle class women, they definitely are very smart and worldly, in terms of looks they are as attractive as American women (I will say they are generally less obese). But the most refreshing thing about them are just the attitudes and acute awareness of world issues.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
11392888_798270236958593_223017935870926670_n.jpg
this is a little different, these are the women of brazil making moves professionally musical group
11140201_765132840272333_467770823816561160_o.jpg
these are the feminist rocking the natural hair speaking against white hair products

10433267_754829991302618_6385166525072799015_n.jpg
cute natural doctor/rejected for job because they didn't like her natural hair
Beautiful. Self awareness, Self confidence, and Self empowerment. I hope those sistas succeed in their endeavors.