Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Theraflu how can 100 pawg threads be allowed to stay, but something talking about the beauty of black women gets moved

full

:dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wtf:Why is this in the root? I'm not understanding the criteria. This is CLEARLY locker room guy talk material.
We not analyzing the logistics of starting a business in Brazil, or the socio-economic status of black women in brazil.

We just admiring them thaaaaaaaaaaaaangs:childplease: Who did this move?

The PAWG threads are allowed to go 200+ responses deep, this shyt makes no sense.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You don't have anything better to do than turn a light hearted thread into a "black men ain't shyt" thread? Are you that insecure that you need to create something to be upset about? Let us have our fun :snoop:

No these guys turned it into a black American women aint shyt thread. lets fly to brazil for marriage (read: sex). Ignore the first shots thrown at black American women. Why cant black Brazilian women be beautiful without throwing black American women under the bus?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
No these guys turned it into a black American women aint shyt thread. lets fly to brazil for marriage (read: sex). Ignore the first shots thrown at black American women. Why cant black Brazilian women be beautiful without throwing black American women under the bus?

Where are the "black women ain't shyt" posts? get out your fukking feelings :scust:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Black American women have been barely mentioned in this thread, and only by a few posters (like single digits). The extremely strong majority of those who mentioned them weren't even shytting on black American women.

Had to set the record straight. I will not reply to your response if you post one. Enjoy the thread and the pics.

Prynce

Daps
No these guys turned it into a black American women aint shyt thread. lets fly to brazil for marriage (read: sex). Ignore the first shots thrown at black American women. Why cant black Brazilian women be beautiful without throwing black American women

Nobody did that :beli:

Also you're in the UK you abandoned Haitian and AA men :heh:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yea, overdoing on the naked / bikini pics doesn't help anyone in the long term.

Women get a false portrayal of who they are and the men may end up falsely believe Brazilian women are either loose or never leave anything to the imagination, which isn't the case of course. Gotta keep it real to the people.

Yup. I don't want people to associate Afro-Brazilian women with sex, but instead with class, beauty, and family material.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I just picture the admin that threw this thread in the root somewhere doing this
diddy-jet-dance-o.gif

@cook @Brooklynzson how do you feel about @Theraflu actually hurting traffic by taking a featured thread out of the top viewed forum?
kOBFuwJ.png

I feel less compelled to keep posting pics, and I was going to only post clean pictures that were work safe to insure more traffic
kOBFuwJ.png

• Dap
Reactions: Meh