Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True. My family is Nigerian and some of them are married with black people from different cultures (Other African countries, Afro-Caribbean people, Afro Latinos, African American). The child came out black (of course) and got to experience two different cultures. Being Nigerian myself I don't care about the nationality of the man I marry as long as he is black and has pride in his blackness. I think more black people should create marry black people of different nationalities.

Oh and thanks for posting pictures of classy beautiful Brazilian women. Too many times the only images people get off Brazilian women is some woman in a thong when there are many beautiful classy black women down there. I've met a few Brazilian people and they are a nice.

Haha don't hate me if i post something like that I try to keep it classy >.>

off topic a bit this a pic of the coli brehs when we take that trip to brazil loll

DEBROTHERSINTERNATIONALBANDBONGOCHINA51.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah why was it moved? I'm new so what is the difference between sections exactly that this one was moved?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah why was it moved? I'm new so what is the difference between sections exactly that this one was moved?

Because we're not talking about white women, that's why, this gets moved but these stay -

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-do-yall-think-of-this-youtube-pawg.334371/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehs-goat-fit-pawg-damn.327302/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-is-she-not-considered-the-goat-pawg.315484/

Maybe I should have made this all about Brazilian white women, I'm sure it would have stayed in The Locker Room then.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
[QUOTE="kevin wilkins, post: 14390257, member: 24023"]Haha don't hate me if i post something like that I try to keep it classy >.>

[/QUOTE]

I don't mind men admiring a sexy woman that is scantily clad (both men and women admire nice bodies). I just don't like when that's the only image of foreign black women. This was a good thread. Yeah there were some scantily clad women, but most women were dressed nice and showcased their beauty without taking of their clothes. I'm not into women, but I'm happy to see black women displayed in a positive light.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:myman::noah: I knew it!

The shapeliness of her arms and shoulders told me she wasn't a lazy ass. Chicks REALLY don't understand how their quality of life would increase if they hit the
gym. From health and wellness to attractiveness.

I would love to go around my neighborhood and to a dance club with this chick. I could start my own seasoning brand with all the salt men and women would be throwing:banderas:

She bad as fukk.

My god....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:Why is this in the root? I'm not understanding the criteria. This is CLEARLY locker room guy talk material.
We not analyzing the logistics of starting a business in Brazil, or the socio-economic status of black women in brazil.

We just admiring them thaaaaaaaaaaaaangs:childplease: Who did this move?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Amazing how you take exception to what I say, but not her :dead:

Why you even in this thread? You see me in any female threads about dudes, fukk no cause I don't care about your opinion of men :DripDrip:

I can appreciate beautiful black women with no qaulifiers or exceptions. I can find them all beautiful (desireably and DESERVING of marriage) from Havana to Harlem from London to Lagos.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't mind men admiring a sexy woman that is scantily clad (both men and women admire nice bodies). I just don't like when that's the only image of foreign black women. This was a good thread. Yeah there were some scantily clad women, but most women were dressed nice and showcased their beauty without taking of their clothes. I'm not into women, but I'm happy to see black women displayed in a positive light.

Yea, overdoing on the naked / bikini pics doesn't help anyone in the long term.

Women get a false portrayal of who they are and the men may end up falsely believe Brazilian women are either loose or never leave anything to the imagination, which isn't the case of course. Gotta keep it real to the people.