923686_1488057201438712_1021272755_n.jpg

927973_467475780054334_2099462419_n.jpg

11176317_636068709857284_405713180_n.jpg

tumblr_mhpk4pFLWc1s58h78o1_250.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Be offended because people like Black women from a different part of the world, you gonna get offended when the Black women in South Africa thread pops up?

And your next post about culture is comedy, because a big part of why Brazilian women appeal is because of their culture and the fact the feminist movement hasn't really hit there nearly as hard as it did here. I don't let imaginary borders define who I am, there are more black women in Latin America than there are in the US, why exactly should men (And women; nothing stopping you from getting some Nigerian brother) limit themselves to what is immediately around them?

You have sex with these women, produce a child and that child will be black, culture is learned, you are what you are from birth. And culture from region to region in the US itself varies widely how dare you get with someone from another state!

Just couldn't help yourself could you? Reject black AMerican women because of the political movement created by and benefiting white women.

Thanks.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
And what does that have to do with me appreciating the women in this thread? You and the bitter nikka Kent gang are two sides of the same coin...always making an attempt to crowbar an agenda around a lack desirability which typically is contrary to a thread's topic . Do what this forum is meant for: Make a thread elsewhere and pose the question/topic/issue you want to address and for better or worse you'll get a response.

Now @Malta pics please friend.

Were you being criticised for appreciating black women of the diaspora? No. The criticism was for putting those women above the women you grew up around.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just couldn't help yourself could you? Reject black AMerican women because of the political movement created by and benefiting white women.

Thanks.

Amazing how you take exception to what I say, but not her :dead:

Why you even in this thread? You see me in any female threads about dudes, fukk no cause I don't care about your opinion of men :DripDrip:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You can make it work with different cultures and aint you haitian :what:

Of course you can. But it is harder. When the novelty of differences fade you have two people with possibly different outlooks in a relationship and raising children. For instance, I could not be with someone who was a different religion than myself because faith could potentially be a deal breaker.

Prynce

Daps
Were you being criticised for appreciating black women of the diaspora? No. The criticism was for putting those women above the women you grew up around.
You don't have anything better to do than turn a light hearted thread into a "black men ain't shyt" thread? Are you that insecure that you need to create something to be upset about? Let us have our fun :snoop:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:dead:

Be offended because people like Black women from a different part of the world, you gonna get offended when the Black women in South Africa thread pops up?

And your next post about culture is comedy, because a big part of why Brazilian women appeal is because of their culture and the fact the feminist movement hasn't really hit there nearly as hard as it did here. I don't let imaginary borders define who I am, there are more black women in Latin America than there are in the US, why exactly should men (And women; nothing stopping you from getting some Nigerian brother) limit themselves to what is immediately around them?

You have sex with these women, produce a child and that child will be black, culture is learned, you are what you are from birth. And culture from region to region in the US itself varies widely how dare you get with someone from another state!

True. My family is Nigerian and some of them are married with black people from different cultures (Other African countries, Afro-Caribbean people, Afro Latinos, African American). The child came out black (of course) and got to experience two different cultures. Being Nigerian myself I don't care about the nationality of the man I marry as long as he is black and has pride in his blackness. I think more black people should create marry black people of different nationalities.

Oh and thanks for posting pictures of classy beautiful Brazilian women. Too many times the only images people get off Brazilian women is some woman in a thong when there are many beautiful classy black women down there. I've met a few Brazilian people and they are a nice.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Why are you trying to derail a thread that still at it's core is women of color appreciation thread?

I wasn't derailing it. I wasn't the one suggesting that these women were more valuable for marriage than the women in my area my city my country go without suitable life long partners like some of the other men here.

Sometimes I think you guys just don't get it. Combined with the low rates of marriage to begin with with black American women, the IR marriage and dating of black men in America, now black women who come from functioning communities get their options expanding even further due to the interest of American black men. Meanwhile those of American black women continue to collapse.