Africans sold Africans to Europeans, but to what extent?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me a lot of what they're saying does make sense when I put it all together. If I just go by mainstream learning yeah but, when you take into account the bible's version of history, and history written in mainstream books, they do have a valid argument.

I remember watching a show that came on in the middle of the night on the discovery channel, and they were tracking the true hebrews, which meant they had to listen to all the things that were being teached. This meant listening to some blacks you claimed they were the descendents of the jews. When the host asked the white guy in israel this he laughed and claimed it's not possible BUT, when the host took a trip to south africa to hear the people's claim he noticed they did have the same type of ways of doing things as the "jews" in israel. They then did a DNA test and sure enough the south africans had the same genes as some of the whites who claimed to be the true jews. It was a shocker to everyone else accept the black jews. The white guy was acting like funny, and didn't want to believe it. I say that to say, since africans did take slaves of people who weren't part of their group, and it is known the israelites left egypt some of them could have been captured and sent of to other lands. Then as time went on sent to the americas. This is why we are called the lost tribe of israel.

Anyone who has ever studied the bible and history knows there were Jews in Africa and black jews due to intermixing.

History and the bible prove it.

Biblical characters were marrying Africans (Cushytes, Egyptian), Solomon even had offspring with many. Those children migrated into the Fertile Crescent and later into Africa. Their descendants became progressively darker as they married the local population. Hence Beta Israel and the Lemba.

Alexandria, Morroco and Carthage had huge Jew communities.

The issues comes in trying to pin ONE RACE as the "true hebrews"

Even in biblical times, they were pretty much a mixed people, comprised of many shades and colors.

People forget that Turkey, Greece, Rome, Spain and Portugal also had huge communities in antiquity.

When some claim the slaves sent to this country are the "true jews" they fail to realize several things.

1. The prophecy of Deuteronomy 28:68 was fullfilled during the Judeo-Roman wars. Hebrew historian Josephus wrote about the siege of Jerusalem in Wars of the Jews, Book 6, Chapter 9, Section 2.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/war-6.htm
So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines

2. Deuteronomy 28:64 was fullfilled after the Northern Kingdom was exilled from Babylon and The
Southern Kingdom(Judea) was dispersed permanently after the 3 Judeo-roman wars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Roman_wars

Titus also sent a great number into the provinces, as a present to them, that they might be destroyed upon their theatres, by the sword and by the wild beasts; but those that were under seventeen years of age were sold for slaves.

This became a gradual diaspora as they were persicuated and expelled from every place they went

ensignlp.nfo:o:354e.jpg

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

3. Jews migrated into West Africa from other places, particularly from the north and Iberian Peninsula, and brought that influence in there. Creating communities, converting some of the local population etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526:
"In Garura there were some very rich Jews. The intervention of the preacher (Muhammid al-Maghili) of Tlemcen set up the pillage of their goods, and most of them have been killed by the population. This event took place during the same year when the Jews had been expelled from Spain and Sicily by the Catholic King."
Leo Africanus further wrote:

"The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

Now could there have been slaves sent to this country who intermixed with those other jews? Sure. But most of those slaves were the local tribesmen and women of the region.

4. Many of those same Jews also got involved in the slave trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_the_slave_trade
At the same time, the monarchies of Spain and Portugal expelled all of their Jewish subjects. As a result, Jews began participating in all sorts of trade on the Atlantic, including the slave trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Cape_Verde
Manuel I in 1496, decided to exile thousands of Jews to São Tomé, Príncipe, and Cape Verde. The numbers expelled at this time were so great that the term "Portuguese" almost implied those of Jewish origin. Those who were not expelled were converted by force or executed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cape_Verde
Jews were allowed to engage in trade, including the slave trade, as long as they did not compete with the Portuguese trading monopolies.

This is why we have to deal with facts, not speculation.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok but, the story is still the same in it's essence. Blacks are the lost tribe of isreal. WE WERE NEVER TAUGHT THIS IN MAINSTREAM SOCIETY.
so are you saying that black people are the "true" israelites because a small subsaharan ethnic group is related to a white jew? does that then make the white jew a "true" israelite as well?
Yes BUT it is deeper then that as I explained in my last post. Race is something man created so you have to use it to beat him at his own game. By ignoring it, you will never even be able to play the game on an even field.

Also, that is one group tested what if, and it probably is, way more groups out there who are just like that group in south africa. There are indians and orientals who claim the same thing.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ok but, the story is still the same in it's essence. Blacks are the lost tribe of isreal. WE WERE NEVER TAUGHT THIS IN MAINSTREAM SOCIETY. Maybe they have it wrong in some sense but, maybe most of them are fake. In every story there will be some truth to cover up the majority of it being lies. The point is if we were never taught this story imagine how much we aren't taught.

I think the bigger picture to this is someone can be related to you even though you look nothing alike(even though we know this), and this is a great blow to the way the world is ran. Religion is controlling this world, and race is the underlying current that moves it along. If people found out that blacks, orientals, and indians, all have a place in being a chosen people you can't separate people. Once you learn the true way this world is ran you would get why this is so big

you just totally ignored my whole post

Your portraying Black people as children that need to be taught something from the mainstream.

The BHI doctrine has been around since the late 1800s (in different incarnations) and it all derives out of Christianity. Just because your now finding out about does not make it new.

That is straight foolishness and if u believe that this is possible your gonna get further pushed down the ladder than you already are right now. Understand this, IN ALL religions they have hierarchy.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Anybody who claims to be a Hebrew Israelite, otherwise known to people like you as a Black Hebrew Israelite. If you refute this, post proof of one of them claiming the Lemba. The Lemba are Hamites like the rest of the Africans.

ok, noted.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who has ever studied the bible and history knows there were Jews in Africa and black jews due to intermixing.

History and the bible prove it.

Biblical characters were marrying Africans (Cushytes, Egyptian), Solomon even had offspring with many. Those children migrated into the Fertile Crescent and later into Africa. Their descendants became progressively darker as they married the local population. Hence Beta Israel and the Lemba.

Alexandria, Morroco and Carthage had huge Jew communities.

The issues comes in trying to pin ONE RACE as the "true hebrews"

Even in biblical times, they were pretty much a mixed people, comprised of many shades and colors.

People forget that Turkey, Greece, Rome, Spain and Portugal also had huge communities in antiquity.

When some claim the slaves sent to this country are the "true jews" they fail to realize several things.

1. The prophecy of Deuteronomy 28:68 was fullfilled during the siege of 70 AD. Hebrew historian Josephus wrote in Wars of the Jews, Book 6, Chapter 9, Section 2.

So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines

Roman Historian Munter wrote:

Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
Munter, Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f,113.

Deuteronomy 28:64 was fullfilled after the Northern Kingdom was exilled from Babylon and The
Southern Kingdom(Judea) was dispersed permanently after the 3 Judeo-roman wars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Roman_wars

Titus also sent a great number into the provinces, as a present to them, that they might be destroyed upon their theatres, by the sword and by the wild beasts; but those that were under seventeen years of age were sold for slaves.

This became a gradual diaspora as they were persicuated and expelled from every place they went
ensignlp.nfo:o:354e.jpg

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Jews didn't hit West Africa until the 14th century, and they mainly came fleeing from persecution in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain & Portigual). Those people weren't black. They along with the North African Jews formed trading communities. They even converted some of the local population, hence the Igbo. They were eventually expelled from the region and either pushed north or killed off completely when less tolerant Islamic rule came to power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan

As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526:
"In Garura there were some very rich Jews. The intervention of the preacher (Muhammid al-Maghili) of Tlemcen set up the pillage of their goods, and most of them have been killed by the population. This event took place during the same year when the Jews had been expelled from Spain and Sicily by the Catholic King."
Leo Africanus further wrote:

"The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

Now could there have been slaves sent to this country who intermixed with those sephardic & north african jews? Sure. But most of those slaves were the local tribesmen and women of the region.

One must also factor in that many of those same persecuted Jews also got involved in the slave trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_the_slave_trade
At the same time, the monarchies of Spain and Portugal expelled all of their Jewish subjects. As a result, Jews began participating in all sorts of trade on the Atlantic, including the slave trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Cape_Verde
Manuel I in 1496, decided to exile thousands of Jews to São Tomé, Príncipe, and Cape Verde. The numbers expelled at this time were so great that the term "Portuguese" almost implied those of Jewish origin. Those who were not expelled were converted by force or executed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cape_Verde
Jews were allowed to engage in trade, including the slave trade, as long as they did not compete with the Portuguese trading monopolies.

This is why we have to deal with facts, not speculation.

I'm not trying to disagree with your links BUT, you also have to take into account who wrote those things and how they are manipulated to their benefit. I would have to go deep into each of the links which means it would take at least a year to see if those are facts. Since I know how trickey certain people can be when it comes to history due to their track record, I don't take with they say on face value. So far it has protected me, so I will keep doing it. Plus, one race being hebrew israleites isn't the big picture the not white race being a supreme race and gods chosen people is. I know a lot on here love going against anything that some blacks say but, I'm doing the opposite. I'm going against some of the beliefs that white racist say. BTW, I don't just mean st0rmfr0nt memebers, I'm talking about that racism that is part of our everyday system that effects ALL of us, and we don't even see it for what it is.

I think you should have read my last post before posting all of that but, thanks for the links.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just totally ignored my whole post

Your portraying Black people as children that need to be taught something from the mainstream.

The BHI doctrine has been around since the late 1800s (in different incarnations) and it all derives out of Christianity. Just because your now finding out about does not make it new.

That is straight foolishness and if u believe that this is possible your gonna get further pushed down the ladder than you already are right now. Understand this, IN ALL religions they have hierarchy.

Are you lost?. Black people just found out about our history in Africa starting in the late 1920's. We knew NOTHING about ourselves prior to that besides being slaves, and even then, it took up until the seventies to really appreciate who we are. You must not be black if I have to even explain this to you.

OK let me ask all the blacks in here, HOW MANY OF US WERE TAUGHT AS CHILDREN THE HERBREWS WERE BLACK OR EVEN HAD SIGNIFICANT ROLES IN THE BIBLE?.

THIS QUESTION ALSO GOES TO WHITE PEOPLE IN THE USA.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Are you lost?. Black people just found out about our history in Africa starting in the late 1920's. We knew NOTHING about ourselves prior to that besides being slaves, and even then, it took up until the seventies to really appreciate who we are. You must not be black if I have to even explain this to you.

OK let me ask all the blacks in here, HOW MANY OF US WERE TAUGHT AS CHILDREN THE HERBREWS WERE BLACK OR EVEN HAD SIGNIFICANT ROLES IN THE BIBLE?.

but the Hebrews were not Black.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to disagree with your links BUT, you also have to take into account who wrote those things and how they are manipulated to their benefit. I would have to go deep into each of the links which means it would take at least a year to see if those are facts. Since I know how trickey certain people can be when it comes to history due to their track record, I don't take with they say on face value. So far it has protected me, so I will keep doing it. Plus, one race being hebrew israleites isn't the big picture the not white race being a supreme race and gods chosen people is. I know a lot on here love going against anything that some blacks say but, I'm doing the opposite. I'm going against some of the beliefs that white racist say. BTW, I don't just mean st0rmfr0nt memebers, I'm talking about that racism that is part of our everyday system that effects ALL of us, and we don't even see it for what it is.

I think you should have read my last post before posting all of that but, thanks for the links.

Lol I hear ya.

Thing is, I was a member of several BHI camps for years. I wasted my life in those cults. If anyone can tell you what's fact and fiction, it's me.

The average UPKer doesn't fact check the stuff they're told. Even books like From Babylon to Timbuktu are litered with historical inaccuracies. I realized the truth after breaking rank and doing a ton of research. Fwiw, the wiki links are only for quick reference.

Trust me, I don't believe for a second that the ancient Israelites were white. But I also don't believe they were a black nation.

They were very much a mixed multitude.

Another thing, don't think for a second that all Hebrews were good. Read Judges chpt 19-21 plus 1st and 2nd Kings and see for yourself.

Even the Pharisees and Sadducees were corrupt men.

Anyways, The most imporant thing one needs to remember is that lineage/bloodline does not save anyone in the new convenant. Only Yeshua does.

Both Jew and Gentile are collectively Israel in him.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I hear ya.

Thing is, I was a member of several BHI camps for years. I wasted my life in those cults. If anyone can tell you what's fact and fiction, it's me.

The average UPKer doesn't fact check the stuff they're told. Even books like From Babylon to Timbuktu are litered with historical inaccuracies. I realized the truth after breaking rank and doing a ton of research. Fwiw, the wiki links are only for quick reference.

Trust me, I don't believe for a second that the ancient Israelites were white. But I also don't believe they were a black nation.

They were very much a mixed multitude.

Another thing, don't think for a second that all Hebrews were good. Read Judges chpt 19-21 plus 1st and 2nd Kings and see for yourself.

Even the Pharisees and Sadducees were corrupt men.

Anyways, The most imporant thing one needs to remember is that lineage/bloodline does not save anyone in the new convenant. Only Yeshua does.

Both Jew and Gentile are collectively Israel in him.
I think you are someone who I can take serious because, a lot of people especially on here, LOVE to discredit ANYTHING positive in history about blacks. Yet when it relates to white they will post one OPINION or not say anything. So I do certain things to help them see how racism has effected them also as well as help me see how fukked up people really are so I can protect myself and rise above all of this bullshyt so I can enjoy life in a peaceful, and positive way.

Ok, since you believe in Yeshua, how do you feel about my post stating we may be emulating someone of a higher power then us with slavery, and even wearing clothes?. I kind of understand the clothes thing since the white man of europe needed clothes and he has conquered the world so we are doing everything he does as well as think like him but, the slavery thing makes me wonder if it's a bigger thing then man. Since the ancient scrolls state man was made to mine for gold, and the story of adam and eve states they were workers of the garden, I tend to believe we are following gods who were our slave masters.

BTW, I'm leaning towards agree with you on Israel being a mixed nation because when you have orientals saying they are part of israel, as well as indians AND you see the connection in DNA with the south africans only a fool would think it was ONE group.

I'm glad you saw what was wrong in your group, did the work to correct it, and went with your heart, it is a REAL INSPIRATION TO ME. I KNOW there is something higher out there because of some of the things I've seen. I just don't know exactly what it is, which is why I study some history and mainly physical biology because it help me understand how complex this world is and a maker is real, although I feel the maker is just higher then us but, the true highest order of the thing we call GOD is something we can't comprehend. It also helps me see the devil/satan is the ruler of this world and has most peoples mind. I used to just say it to say it but, now I see it is real. On here you get laughed at for talking like this but, you seem like someone who understands some of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember seeing a video some time back where an excellent point was brought up. If you look at a map and analyze who these phony scholars say was really black, it's mind boggingly stupid. If all those people were black then anybody with common sense would have to ask where everybody else came from. They didn't just magically appear out of nowhere.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Yes BUT it is deeper then that as I explained in my last post. Race is something man created so you have to use it to beat him at his own game. By ignoring it, you will never even be able to play the game on an even field.

Also, that is one group tested what if, and it probably is, way more groups out there who are just like that group in south africa. There are indians and orientals who claim the same thing.
there are lots of dna tests on african americans, there has never been any reports of significant jewish ancestry.

and why are you using the term "true" as a qualifier?