Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i.cacs have been spreading disease with impunity under false pretenes of vaccinations for many years...it's about damn time these Africans wisen up but what are the going to do about it? it should open season on all on all Western bio terrorist in Africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: :camby:

You don't need to make shyt up and twist my words to argue a point, which by the way doesn't disprove a damn thing I said.
Call your people ignorant and praise Cac missionaries:mjlol::umad:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anywhere whit's go black people will have high disease rates and since whites are about controlling black populations it's not surprising they are being accused of spreading ebola.

People gonna say it's conspiracy shyt but I firmly believe those rumors about the US testing AIDS on Africans and fakkits is 100-percent truth. I'm sure these other diseases were intentionally spread here to kill blacks and test the effectiveness of these things for population control.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Holy fukkin' shyt. I know my own country dawg. Nigeria is way ahead of Sierra Leone in terms of medicine, infrastructure, organized education, etc. All things that no doubt aided in their successful containment.

Leave me the fukk alone man.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama