Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
1. Theres no telling how often ebola outbreaks have happened in pre-recorded times. Often times, people die of things we aren't aware of until we go back and look through the data. For instance, there are AIDS cases going back to the 1930s based on samples of serum we have preserved in old records

2. Bushmeat is a result of poverty and a lack of options. Its a terrifying ordeal

Ebola is a derivative of the MARBURG virus, which was first discovered in GERMANY in the late 60's. The first outbreak of EBOLA wasn't until the 1970's in Africa (specifically Congo). There have since been repeated outbreaks in Africa, yet very few to none in GERMANY, where the virus's progenitor was originally discovered. Odd, don't you think?

And the CDC is holding the "patent" on this virus as well?

I mean, you have to start asking questions sometime breh.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is NOT true.

The USGovt did not create the AIDS virus.

The tools to even manipulate, much less create viruses were not even around when the AIDS epidemic hit the USA.

You claim to be a virologist, but you clearly know NOTHING. Germany, Russia, and the US have been huge into biological warfare and research since World War 2. Creating phage DNA for dissemination via virus carrier hosts has been a concept that has been known about since the 50's and 60's. Please read up on history so you won't be so naive.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ebola is a derivative of the MARBURG virus, which was first discovered in GERMANY in the late 60's. The first outbreak of EBOLA wasn't until the 1970's in Africa (specifically Congo). There have since been repeated outbreaks in Africa, yet very few to none in GERMANY, where the virus's progenitor was originally discovered. Odd, don't you think?

Of course there were none in Germany after that because they were doing research in the first place. :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You claim to be a virologist, but you clearly know NOTHING. Germany, Russia, and the US have been huge into biological warfare and research since World War 2. Creating phage DNA for dissemination via virus carrier hosts has been a concept that has been known about since the 50's and 60's. Please read up on history so you won't be so naive.
But not the CREATION of such diseases.

Keep up.

Its easier to spread a virus than it is to CREATE one.

Pick a story.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But not the CREATION of such diseases.

Keep up.

Its easier to spread a virus than it is to CREATE one.

Pick a story.

You don't understand anything. Where the hell did i imply that it's easier to spread viruses than create them? Before a virus can spread it has be CREATED, be it spontaneously or via biological engineering. I've actually worked in a lab in the CDC down here in Galvestion where we did just that.

You appear confused in general. Please familiarize yourself with the history of virology and biochemical weaponry, then get back to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't understand anything. Where the hell did i imply that it's easier to spread viruses than create them? Before a virus can spread it has be CREATED, be it spontaneously or via biological engineering. I've actually worked in a lab in the CDC down here in Galvestion where we did just that.

You appear confused in general. Please familiarize yourself with the history of virology and biochemical weaponry, then get back to me.

what are you arguing right now?

Are we going to play the "white people create viruses to cull populations" game or are we going to acknowledge that some parts of the world still have massively destructive viruses endemic to certain populations?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we talking about Africans who believe in Witchcraft instead modern medicine?:sas1:

Can't they just take a shower and get rid of this stuff? :troll:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
WTF are you talking about?

We can do phylogenetic analysis on the viruses and determine their percent differences to illustrate origin.

HIV came from SIV.

I know what I'm talking about here: :ufdup:

2qtKdkO.jpg
you some type of asian?

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Almost a thousand people in West Africa die from ebola and nobody bats an eyelash, yet 2 CACs in the US contract it and miraculously a cure is released and given to them because they’re an “extreme circumstance.”
:comeon: Fukk life brehs...

#newblack:troll:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I hate to be a tinfoil hat wearer but maybe America does start these outbreaks to see if a particular drug works.

If we don't hear anything else about this we're witnessing population control.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

i keep telling people ebola was man-made virus, nobody want's to believe me. any sources you can give me that will help me convince them

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Really they don't even need to ask questions....... The shyt is laid out. And obvious.