African food is so much better than Indian food it’s not even funny, so why does Indian food get all the love ?

What do you like more

• Indian food

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • West African food

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • East African food

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Indian food generally has more vegan options which is trendy and healthier. Ethiopian food is like that but there are more Indian spots around

Indians have a high rate of heart disease diagnosis because of the amount of ghee they put in all their food.

Between ghee and palm oil (used in some West African foods) palm oil is better because it doesn’t have cholesterol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How is Indian food held in more high regard? I never walked in an Indian joint & they told me they ran out of Butter Chicken for the day...
full

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I haven't had enough of one or the other to make an educated judgement

But the indian food I like is just :noah:

And they massively contributed to cooking all around the world with the spices :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indians have a high rate of heart disease diagnosis because of the amount of ghee they put in all their food.

Between ghee and palm oil (used in some West African foods) palm oil is better because it doesn’t have cholesterol

Ghee is waaayyy healthier than palm oil… matter of fact, I don’t think ghee is unhealthy whatsoever

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
there was an ethiopian place in town that went under a couple years ago. supposedly theres a food truck but ive yet to see it

indian food is more popular because its more well known, and there are WAY more indian restaurants.

also, while there are many variations of styles in indian food, africa is an entire continent. waaaay more diversity in the menu

since i havent had a chance to try african food yet i abstained from voting