African Dictator & US Ally William Ruto: Huge Protest(Unprecedented) in Kenya #RejectFinanceBill2024

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Is it not odd to anyone that this is happening JUST as Kenyan led forces arrived in Haiti?

Feels like something sinister going on… too much of a coincidence

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is it not odd to anyone that this is happening JUST as Kenyan led forces arrived in Haiti?

Feels like something sinister going on… too much of a coincidence
Kenya clearly decided to "help" Haiti because of that large US check they were promised for doing so.

Kenya was just in the DRC to "help' when they spent their time not fighting and making deals with the rebels the DRC government quiclky kicked them out.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Kenya was just in the DRC to "help' when they spent their time not fighting and making deals with the rebels the DRC government quiclky kicked them out.

Lol they were doing the exact same thing in Somalia. Chilling and getting involved in smuggling, illegal charcoal trade which lead to more deforestation

"Kenyan forces fighting militants in Somalia are taking cuts from charcoal and sugar smuggling, earning themselves about $50 million a year and boosting an illegal trade that helps fund the Islamists, a rights group said on Thursday."

They haven't been fighting no Al shabaab :childplease:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Its on. We are not subsidizing corruption, its unsustainable. And he is like a rabid dog when it comes to corruption, along with 90% of our politicians and civil servants, there is no cure other than making stronger institutions that are people led at the grass roots to which these guys report to, or they must all be put down.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To this day a night and day difference between TZ and Kenya.

Don't see massive slums all over much poorer Dar

TZ has way more tribes but less tribalism.

Nyerere tried to get TZ and Kenya to be a single country but Kenyatta was adamant about keeping the ridiculous european borders.

shyt could be so simple but Kenyatta made it hard both father and son.

It’s like all of us in the East Africa region have some horrible story about horrible leadership except for TZ. TZ sounds like heaven compared to the shyt going on all around it. All my friends and colleagues that went there have nothing but great things to say. Not sure how the islands like Comoros, Seychelles, and Madagascar have been doing but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was corrupt there too.

The EAC is a great idea in theory, but who’s in the lead of this massive project? Who is here to really benefit? I actually fully believe in uniting East Africa as one unit but all of the Machiavellian a$$holes in place now just want to continue the same imbalanced relationship with the west. People like Ruto and Abiy are great examples of Africa’s more modern, sleek version of that same ol neocolonial c00n puppet.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Do not be misled by the media, the issue fueling most of this is the run away corruption, we refuse to be turned to Nigeria where their leaders openly disrespect and spit in the face of the intelligent. Where leaving the country is an accomplishment, we love our country and we will fight here, no house Negro is chasing me from living in the land of our ancestors.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Cowardly Mps had to be rushed out via ambulances with shot protesters outside, yet that inhuman fakkit of a man came on TV to call us criminals. Every Member of Parliament who voted yes to the bill or to the amendment is on our watch, the fool from my area has poured police on his house like dirt. They will not be there forever, we are on his ass.

Swahili P'Bitek

Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
He withdrew the tax bill brehs.

Make these mother fukkers fear for their safety, they will fold.

Civil unrest here ain't enough, when they start shooting at crowds if that type of shyt happens here, every corrupt politician in the building gotta get touched unfortunately.
A president cannot withdraw a bill, he is lying just as he always has. We are on his ass.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Shout out to the people of Kenya :salute:
Unfortunately, I feel that my people are gonna suffer for it though :francis:
the suffering is not over for Kenyans either. the fight will continue

i told the coli for years that we won't blindly pay the debts leaders write us into with China or whoever else. They don't put respect on Kenyans. they really don't know who we are.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s like all of us in the East Africa region have some horrible story about horrible leadership except for TZ. TZ sounds like heaven compared to the shyt going on all around it. All my friends and colleagues that went there have nothing but great things to say. Not sure how the islands like Comoros, Seychelles, and Madagascar have been doing but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was corrupt there too.

The EAC is a great idea in theory, but who’s in the lead of this massive project? Who is here to really benefit? I actually fully believe in uniting East Africa as one unit but all of the Machiavellian a$$holes in place now just want to continue the same imbalanced relationship with the west. People like Ruto and Abiy are great examples of Africa’s more modern, sleek version of that same ol neocolonial c00n puppet.
The EAC is too influenced by the new great game of US and China It's too strategically important so they'll always have a fight for control of the region.