African “Comedian” Says They Aren’t Taught History And See Whites As Saviors Because Of That. 🤔 Fact or Fiction?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you trying to get black people to hate each other not realizing half of this site isnt even black. :mjlol: tariq nasheed and umar johnson got you sadly mistaken.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How about you talk to actual Africans born on the continent instead of watching random Youtube videos?
Bro… I’ve responded to similar comments enough in this thread. Feel free to read them.

I have spoken to Africans who moved over here. One used to be my neighbor and he basically told me the same thing. He was from Eritrea, had a bunch of kids and ended up moving back to Africa because the US wasn’t the dream he was sold and his kids went to shytty schools and started getting in trouble. I realize he nor the comedian speak for everyone.

You satisfied with that answer?

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bro… I’ve responded to similar comments in this enough in this thread. Feel free to read them.

I have spoken to Africans who moved over here. One used to be my neighbor and he basically told me the same thing. He was from Eritrea, had a bunch of kids and ended up moving back to Africa because the US wasn’t the dream he was sold and his kids went to shytty schools and started getting in trouble. I realize he nor the comedian speak for everyone.

You satisfied with that answer?

:unimpressed:

What does this have to do with the notion that Africans aren't taught history and see white people as saviors?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What does this have to do with the notion that Africans aren't taught history and see white people as saviors?
I can’t explain “he basically told me the same thing” any clearer. He thought it would be easier here because he thought there was more help here. There is, just not if you’re from the wrong continent.

I'm cool on the back and forth. Go argue/debate somewhere else.