African “Comedian” Says They Aren’t Taught History And See Whites As Saviors Because Of That. 🤔 Fact or Fiction?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nah keep that same energy y'all do with Americans when you call us dumb and ignorant for not being well versed in world affairs no excuse
Ruh Roh!
:sadcam:

“Bbbut I know about CIA coups that happened in south east Asia. Me educated and worldly. Y-y-you ignorant American. Also my English is better than yours because I don’t speak slang”
:troll:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Must be why they keep falling for the same colonization tricks :francis:

Willfully ignorant. Wish I would live in another country without understanding the history and the current social climate

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's a comedian. Why the fukk should anyone care what she says?

Her job is making jokes, why wouldn't she be one herself?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'm in Uganda and the avg Ugandan treats a mzungu like a gawd

You'll sit in a restaurant and a mzungu comes in and right away getting service and their food fast

If I don't open my mouth and they hear my accent I could be waiting for ever
Seen them uk diasporan traveler broads say that you’re an entitled American if you have a problem with it and that ”Africa deserves better than you”

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s true. I remember being on the train in Germany back to ktown late at night and it was only me and an African chick sitting behind me in the cabin. The train made a stop and there was a group of like 5 drunk Germans that go on being all loud n shyt. A few minutes later one of the dudes in the group came up to me and the chick and said we had to go. The woman behind me looked like she was about to pack up n go so I said dont move. I turned to him and said who are you and is this a private car? Like TF? When buddy realized I wasnt african and actually american he went back n shut up and they never bothered us again.

The only thing I didn't like, was that it seems like a lot of africans in europe use white people as a flex. For example I met a chick out there and she would constantly brag about some old white dude she had pictures up around her apartment and how he's like a dad to her and just the greatest thing ever. At first I thought it was that he actually raised her or something but she started going on about her white coworkers n stuff. She wasn't the only one I seen to do this either.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Nikkas gotta stop making excuses for Africans …. Seriously

I tend to throw Africans in the same category I throw Hispanics in….. yes, some are cool af but more than half of them are NOT your friend. They will become an ally of white supremacy in a hot second and fukk you over with the quickness. Half of them come over here with the white mans dikk already in their mouth before they even hop off the boat. Seen it way too many times in my adult life.
They don't wanna clique-up til they get their ass whooped or directly discriminated against. When Trump got elected alot of these model minorities got a wake up call.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
My experience going to school in Nigeria. I was taught history in school but it was mostly Nigerian history. I don’t know what she is talking about.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ve heard other Africans say this which is why I look at the ones that come over here and act ignorant to the fact different because they know and choose to not care
We can put an end to all this bullshyt by looking at class curriculum and topics on world history.

Furthermore ignorance has no excuse. When I was growing up we learned about the entire world. Slave trade colonialism and roots was a huge show on television. Don't let these c00ns speak for Africa. They need to show us their curriculum so we can see they lying.

Here's a basic litmus test for their bullshyt.... Even if they didn't learn about the atrocities of whites outside Africa they should know them alone from what they did to their grandparents and great grandparents during colonialism. I was a kid on the 80's and I was aware of what apartheid was when Mandela left prison. I was aware of my grandparents fighting for freedom and the fact that my mother and father were born under colonial rulem. They watched the end of colonialism. So an African person would have to be obtuse on purpose to not know the nature of white supremacy.

So please take their words as ignorance not a reflection of Africans. Just like we have people in North America who are brehs and don't know their history. Don't believe nobody that got excuses for their c00n mindstate. That's optional

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm in Uganda and the avg Ugandan treats a mzungu like a gawd

You'll sit in a restaurant and a mzungu comes in and right away getting service and their food fast

If I don't open my mouth and they hear my accent I could be waiting for ever
that happens all over Africa including Kenya. That servant class of c00ns have been taught to rely on Mzungu to earn. They see money when they see non Black people. But I experienced similar shyt here in Canada with nightclubs using Black men to gate keep Black people out of night spots.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How about you talk to actual Africans born on the continent instead of watching random Youtube videos?