African animals VS Asian animals. Who wins in a fight?

Who wins in a 5 vs 5 fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squidward24

Banned
Daps

Thats my opinion you moron, I never said it was fact. "I will say that Tigers win 6/10 at best against any Lion. But this is my opinion since we don't have modern testing and individual peak condition"

Do yourself a favor and take English classes as well as the Science classes post grade 10 that I have recommended for you. Comprehension is an important life skill in life brah.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Replace the bear and croc with a Komodo dragon and Indian Rhino, and you'll have yourself a fairer contest.

:ehh:
The only possible outcomes for the komodo dragon are loss and draw. It will for sure get killed by any of the five African animals so the only question is if it's able to get a bite in before it dies. If it doesn't get a bite in, it dies and loses. If it gets a bite in, it still dies but so does the opponent (after a while) and it's a draw. I agree that the Indian rhino belongs in the top 5 though. Still a landslide victory for Africa either way.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
The only possible outcomes for the komodo dragon are loss and draw. It will for sure get killed by any of the five African animals so the only question is if it's able to get a bite in before it dies. If it doesn't get a bite in, it dies and loses. If it gets a bite in, it still dies but so does the opponent (after a while) and it's a draw. I agree that the Indian rhino belongs in the top 5 though. Still a landslide victory for Africa either way.

Komodos are very fast and have venomous glands as well, and even though any of those African animals can kill a komodo with ease, if that komodo even hits one with its bite, its over. It sucks more because the venom slowly kills you depending on size. You'll lose the ability to move to losing your senses to death. You can say the same with west nile mosquitos.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Which American animals are in the top 5?
Kodiak Grizzly Bear/
Black Bear
Polar Bear
Cougar/Puma
Great White

and wild card

Armed Trump Supporter impervious to Jail time because White and got an arsenal of guns for days

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Tiger takes a lion and it isn't even close.

Elephant, hippo and rhyno destroys the all the Asian animals though, no contest.