African animals VS Asian animals. Who wins in a fight?

Who wins in a 5 vs 5 fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I read those articles and in order for us to really see a showdown between a Male Prime Siberian Tiger vs a Prime African Lion, we would need actual footage not reported cases. We don't know if the Tigers were Juvenile, injured, or of old age. Even though Dave Salmoni, who I respect his opinion, he talking a hypothetical situation. The best way to actually see a Tiger vs a Lion in MODERN time is for us to take a Hungry Prime Lion vs a Hungry Prime Siberian Tiger and place them in an enclosed large enough surrounding. We can't base this argument off old articles because we don't have actual videographic footage.

All in all these are opinions and we need to see live footage in modern time to base off which is better. Needs to be tested at least a large amount of times before we can base it as a fact.

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9665734/1/

You seem like a smart person since you were at least able to bring up sources, but honestly it depends on the individual cat. I agree to disagree but thanks for opening my mind up a bit. I still think a Tiger would win though.
:stopitslime:

there's multiple years or reports of face offs in various different environments and scenarios. your in denial at this point

Lions fight more often than tigers... They have to do that to take over a pride and are thus more seasoned. They also have an advantage of a Mane that protects them from the tigers usual maneuver which is to roll over on its back and go for the under belly while fighting a lion. They have more experience fighting amongst each other and an better agility plus a higher pain threshold. If you can counter my evidence with an equal amount of proof then we can keep discussing this otherwise nice try homie.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also you can't base off artwork as proof, there's artwork of different gods found throughout the work, you're saying those are real?
Look into some of that artwork since a lot of it was inspired by real events it's not just all fiction.

I gave you a multitude of supporting documents and you are just dismissing it all
:mjlol:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:

there's multiple years or reports of face offs in various different environments and scenarios. your in denial at this point

Lions fight more often than tigers... They have to do that to take over a pride and are thus more seasoned. They also have an advantage of a Mane that protects them from the tigers usual maneuver which is to roll over on its back and go for the under belly while fighting a lion. They have more experience fighting amongst each other and an better agility plus a stronger pain threshold. If you can counter my evidence with an equal amount of proof then we can keep discussing this otherwise nice try homie.

The mane advantage can be counter-argued with the size advantage. This argument is stupid because it mainly depends on the individual. We don't know the characteristics of that single tiger vs single lion. I read some of the carnivora threads and it seems to be a stalemate and lead to fanboy arguments so I don't really care for arguing something without MODERN VIDEO FOOTAGE that has been TESTED

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Look into some of that artwork since a lot of it was inspired by real events it's not just all fiction.

I gave you a multitude of supporting documents and you are just dismissing it all :mjlol:
Not dismissing it at all since some of it is true (mane) but we don't know the individual tiger's characterisitcs. If you look at my links posted earlier, you can see proof of tigers killing lions. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL/of disucssion

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Theres proof of lions killing tigers and tigers killiong lions. Unless we see some modern day footage of a prime adult siberian tiger taking on a prime adult african lion and test this simulation over a certain amount of times, then we can base it as a fact.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Its hard to test this argument because Lions and Tigers have never co-existed in their natural habitats, only in Zoos and Carnivals in which these animals aren't in which they have these animals in less than peak condition(whether its a tiger or lion). Unless its been tested repeatedly, then we can base our decision.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hippos :picard:

That's one animal that doesn't get talked about and rightfully so. They should be like Lord Voldemort. They shouldn't be spoken of.
I think they are like the only animals that wouldn't have gotten crocodiLe punked in the prehistoric era.

Lions, tigers, gorrilas, bears....they would have all been the Young Bergs of that era. Not elephants though. They're majestic any period of time.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The mane advantage can be counter-argued with the size advantage. This argument is stupid because it mainly depends on the individual. We don't know the characteristics of that single tiger vs single lion. I read some of the carnivora threads and it seems to be a stalemate and lead to fanboy arguments so I don't really care for arguing something without MODERN VIDEO FOOTAGE that has been TESTED
this isn't hypothetical I gave you documentation stop talking about what you think let's talk about what we know.

Read what the zoologist had to say in the article in the first link or the Circus trainer who dealt with both animals for decades... you keep alluding to not knowing but there's various scenarios presented not just one. With different lions and tigers different sizes and weight classes and often the same outcome most times... Lions are the victor. Now you want footage? :dead:

i'm done...

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
this isn't hypothetical I gave you documentation stop talking about what you think let's talk about what we know.

Read what the zoologist had to say in the article in the first link or the Circus trainer who dealt with both animals for decades... you keep alluding to not knowing but there's various scenarios presented not just one. With different lions and tigers different sizes and weight classes and often the same outcome most times... Lions are the victor. Now you want footage? :dead:

i'm done...

now your fanboying at this point, your using circus animals which have been treated poorly in lions vs tigers arguments. Also if we're going to use past scenarios, there's proof of Tigers killing lions in my old posts above. This argument is stupid at this point and I'll wait till they show actual footage of 2 prime animals going at it that has been tested repeatedly.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its hard to test this argument because Lions and Tigers have never co-existed in their natural habitats, only in Zoos and Carnivals in which these animals aren't in which they have these animals in less than peak condition(whether its a tiger or lion). Unless its been tested repeatedly, then we can base our decision.

I gave you decades worth of repeated tests and you are now basically trying to throw the premise of this whole thread out we knew coming in that they don't live on the same continent but yet you made the claim that tigers win 7/10 times.. confronted with evidence that says otherwise you now claim that these animals aren't in peak shape in captivity... well then neither would have an advantage or a handicap as they are both captive. Stop juelzing breh just hold that L. I'm done. Come back with your 7/10 proof links cuz I gave you plenty to say otherwise :heh:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
As an asian I am offended.

Talking about Pandas and Sloth bears when we have a fukking Dragon

Indonesian-Beauty-Most-Popular-Tourism-Komodo-National-Park-komodo.jpg

One bite and that Lion is history.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
I gave you decades worth of repeated tests and you are now basically trying to throw the premise of this whole thread out we knew coming in that they don't live on the same continent but yet you made the claim that tigers win 7/10 times.. confronted with evidence that says otherwise you now claim that these animals aren't in peak shape in captivity... well then neither would have an advantage or a handicap as they are both captive. Stop juelzing breh just hold that L. I'm done. Come back with your 7/10 proof links cuz I gave you plenty to say otherwise :heh:

I will say that Tigers win 6/10 at best against any Lion. But this is my opinion since we don't have modern testing and individual peak condition. Also you cited sources that were prior to 2000 and use artwork as evidence, I can tell you're not in the science field or haven't taken anything past grade 10 science because of this.

Here's a guide on how to cite proper RELEVANT articles for future arguments and your benefit

The Importance of Proper Citation of References in Biomedical Articles

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I will say that Tigers win 6/10 at best against any Lion. But this is my opinion since we don't have modern testing and individual peak condition. Also you cited sources that were prior to 2000 and use artwork as evidence, I can tell you're not in the science field or haven't taken anything past grade 10 science because of this.

Here's a guide on how to cite proper RELEVANT articles for future arguments

The Importance of Proper Citation of References in Biomedical Articles[/QUOTE]
nikka you just made a statement with no backing reference and then tried to educate me on citation.

you're a whole clown. Look at the irony in your post :dead:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Replace the bear and croc with a Komodo dragon and Indian Rhino, and you'll have yourself a fairer contest.

:ehh: