African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend who gets Nigerian all the time, even spooking some Nigerians.

You must look like your from Sudan or something?

Idk. I've gotten a lot of things depending on whatever country that person is from. Never gotten Sudan,specifically, before though.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Africans have a homogenous look, not be a cac but they do all look alike.
Their body structure and hair is different. Most West Africans hair have that pepper corn look too it.
Young nikka like my self got that nappy straight hair *mj smiley with the tease back*

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their body structure and hair is different. Most West Africans hair have that pepper corn look too it.
Young nikka like my self got that nappy straight hair *mj smiley with the tease back*
saying all africans look alike would be like saying all Europeans, or even all Asians look alike which is false!!!!!!

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
saying all africans look alike would be like saying all Europeans, or even all Asians look alike which is false!!!!!!
I'm ignorant breh. I know but you ain't gonna tell me that every nikka in Ethiopia or Nigeria doesn't look alike. They're several homogeneous groups of people on that continent. Eastern Europeans all look the same to me as well :manny:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm ignorant breh. I know but you ain't gonna tell me that every nikka in Ethiopia or Nigeria doesn't look alike. They're several homogeneous groups of people on that continent. Eastern Europeans all look the same to me as well :manny:

:mjlol: :snoop:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

This is peppercorn hair and they live in Southern Africa
san4.jpg

West africans tend to have hair like this it seems
Ranging Extremely Tightly coiled hair - or coiled hair with a slight peppercorn look
20121103-112655.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
lmao They don't look the same.

Plus, their are many ethnic groups in both countries so not everyone in one single country looks alike.

Nigerian

pix2011031395332.jpg

Ethiopians
ethiopia-tab3-main-tattoed-woman.jpg

17140_1344606669328.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Who do you think can blend in with the locals?

Omar.jpg

I always thought he retained an ethnic look he still looks sorta American but he looks like he would blend in maybe Senegal?

I'll post more...
That's like the stupidest question. That's like asking if Jackie Chan can blend in an American Chinatown.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
well....atleast you admitted that you're ignorant. Which I agree with.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
CAC ALERT!!!
I've lived in DC. You run into all kinds of black people. I never call someone African American because they could be from the Caribbean, South America, Africa, Europe, or Australia. In the beginning, you can tell if someone is from Africa by how they dress. Later on, as they live here longer, they assimilate to American fashion and hair styles so that just by looks, you can't tell anymore.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
In my experience you can tell the difference. Only Africans that blend are groups that AA's descend from.