African Americans Joining Muslim Radicals: Do You Think It Could Happen?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Liberty City Seven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Liberty City Seven were seven members of a small Miami, Florida-based religious group who called themselves the Universal Divine Saviors.[1] Described as a "bizarre cult," the seven were arrested and charged with terrorism-related offenses in 2006 after a Federal Bureau of Investigation sting investigation.[2] The members of the group operated out of a small warehouse in the Miami neighborhood of Liberty City.

300px-Miami_seven_charged_with_terror.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_City_Seven

FBI payments
  • The first informant, CW1, received $10,500 for his services and $8,815 in expenses.
  • The second informant, CW2, received $17,000 and approval of his petition for political asylum in the United States.
  • Expenses for Charles James Stewart and his wife to travel from Chicago to Miami came to $3,500
  • Rent paid on the warehouse used for training from January to June.[7]
The trial information revised these figures

• First informant, Abbas al Saidi, received $40,000.
  • Second informant, Elie Assad, received $80,000.[33]

Liberty City Seven Trial Travesty | Miami New Times
www.miaminewtimes.com/.../news/liberty-city-seven-t...
Miami New Times
Nov 22, 2007 - All of America has heard about the bizarre Liberty City Seven terrorism trial now winding down at the federal courthouse in Miami. It began with

The question at the heart of the farce: Was the group's leader, Narseal "Brother Naz" Batiste, really bent on destroying the Sears Tower in Chicago, or was he simply trying to beat a couple of government informants posing as al Qaeda operatives out of $50,000?

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I ran across this comment while reading an article on Yahoo News...

What I see for the future in the US is a major problem with the black population. Muslim radicals will start recruiting them into Islam more and more and they will not hesitate to take up arms against the US. Blacks in general already have many grievances against what they call the "White Power Structure (slavery being one of them) and many, many of them will be easily swayed into joining their "African Brothers" (Aka the Middle-eastern muslim radicals) and fighting for "the cause".

It gave me pause because I've always considered the so-called "War on America" (i.e., terrorist attacks) a war on white patriarchy. Had President Carter and 'em not fukked with Bin Laden, his people, and their resources these so-called terrorist wouldn't be fukking with America.

Back in the day whites like Hoover feared that blacks would join hands with communist nations like Russia to take down America. I believe this was largely unfounded because we had blacks like W.E.B. Dubois thinking equality would come if black men and women showed they were good patriots for America (i.e., many blacks enlisted in WW I under this false belief). I don't honestly think this mindset holds any weight today. I think black folks are at the point where we tried to be "good" but the shyt didn't work.

Could this be the new approach?

Do you think it's possible that some of us will leave and fight for "the cause"? :lupe:

Do you, as a black person, feel any patriotism towards this country?

Does having a black/biracial president make you hesitate to go against the grain?
Answering the bold.

1. Leave, no. Fight for their cause, no. Join to fight the oppressors, maybe.

2. Not really. Only when it comes to the arts.

3. No.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Picture me joining arab terrorists that behead innocent people int he name of religion just so i can fight the white power structure. you fight the white power structure by fighting those that directly maintain it. but these terrorists are fukking stupid and dont want to open that box. but hey lets join a relgion that persecutes their women and punish them like the stone age and kill our offspring in the name of honor. I could not be a part of that ideal....

It enrages me to see people easily coerced to do so.... your only trading one puppeteer for another...
At least they don't struggle to keep their hoes in check and go to jail for it. :yeshrug:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Isis isn't doing suicide bombs tho and theyre paying the people who join as well...you know its a matter of time before some nikkas are like how much doe :dwillhuh:
Cacs aren't giving brothers well paying jobs anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liberty City Seven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Liberty City Seven were seven members of a small Miami, Florida-based religious group who called themselves the Universal Divine Saviors.[1] Described as a "bizarre cult," the seven were arrested and charged with terrorism-related offenses in 2006 after a Federal Bureau of Investigation sting investigation.[2] The members of the group operated out of a small warehouse in the Miami neighborhood of Liberty City.

300px-Miami_seven_charged_with_terror.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_City_Seven

FBI payments
  • The first informant, CW1, received $10,500 for his services and $8,815 in expenses.
  • The second informant, CW2, received $17,000 and approval of his petition for political asylum in the United States.
  • Expenses for Charles James Stewart and his wife to travel from Chicago to Miami came to $3,500
  • Rent paid on the warehouse used for training from January to June.[7]
The trial information revised these figures

• First informant, Abbas al Saidi, received $40,000.
  • Second informant, Elie Assad, received $80,000.[33]

Liberty City Seven Trial Travesty | Miami New Times
www.miaminewtimes.com/.../news/liberty-city-seven-t...
Miami New Times
Nov 22, 2007 - All of America has heard about the bizarre Liberty City Seven terrorism trial now winding down at the federal courthouse in Miami. It began with

The question at the heart of the farce: Was the group's leader, Narseal "Brother Naz" Batiste, really bent on destroying the Sears Tower in Chicago, or was he simply trying to beat a couple of government informants posing as al Qaeda operatives out of $50,000?

:dwillhuh::lupe:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Not happening...nikkas aren't built like the Ishmaelites (Arabs):

Genesis 16
11 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

The Most High made him to be wild man and to be about that action. Don't choose his ways of doing things.

Proverbs 3
31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Black people appreciate life. We're not gonna blow ourselves up in the name of Allah.

Death makes nikkas get smart outta survival. Theres alotta dumb nikkas out there but even they will be like :lupe: when it comes to choppin heads off and strappin explosives to themselves.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I ran across this comment while reading an article on Yahoo News...

What I see for the future in the US is a major problem with the black population. Muslim radicals will start recruiting them into Islam more and more and they will not hesitate to take up arms against the US. Blacks in general already have many grievances against what they call the "White Power Structure (slavery being one of them) and many, many of them will be easily swayed into joining their "African Brothers" (Aka the Middle-eastern muslim radicals) and fighting for "the cause".

It gave me pause because I've always considered the so-called "War on America" (i.e., terrorist attacks) a war on white patriarchy. Had President Carter and 'em not fukked with Bin Laden, his people, and their resources these so-called terrorist wouldn't be fukking with America.

Back in the day whites like Hoover feared that blacks would join hands with communist nations like Russia to take down America. I believe this was largely unfounded because we had blacks like W.E.B. Dubois thinking equality would come if black men and women showed they were good patriots for America (i.e., many blacks enlisted in WW I under this false belief). I don't honestly think this mindset holds any weight today. I think black folks are at the point where we tried to be "good" but the shyt didn't work.

Could this be the new approach?

Do you think it's possible that some of us will leave and fight for "the cause"? :lupe:

Do you, as a black person, feel any patriotism towards this country?

Does having a black/biracial president make you hesitate to go against the grain?
Maybe africans and a small sect of light skinned nikkas in America. Most black americans are concious of the fact the pecking order in Islam still has them on the bottom and them arabs are worse then cacs in terms of equality for black people.