African Americans Joining Muslim Radicals: Do You Think It Could Happen?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw, these nikkas only are loyal too money, blunts and p*ssy....so if ISIS want to recruit they would be wise to put $ in these dudes pocket

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amerikkka waiting for brothers too join them tho

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The white man is a liar and a deceiver. Its in his nature. He's an evil and wretched creature. He's a curse and a desease to this planet. That's how he has been and how he will always be. Don't believe anything that comes out of the CAC's mouth. These crackkkas weren't writing articles about white people joining the Taliban and other terrorist organizations when they found that CAC they called "Taliban Johnny" fighting over there.
CACs run the same plays over and over again and its not difficult to peep their game once you figure out their play book. What these CACs are trying to do now is to drive a further wedge between black people and America so that they can expand their war on blacks.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are being willfully disingenuous.

There are flocks of disillusioned destitute black men who sit around hanging on the words of con artist like Tommy Sotomayor. These men are broken and anyone with two eyes can see it.

If they would follow an idiot like that what makes you think some arab ninjas would have a hard time recruiting them? It's not hard to recruit folks who are oppressed, disillusioned, broke, and seemingly lacking direction. They are looking for someone to blame for their lives being in the toilet. If the right person or group comes along I don't believe it will be hard to sway them.

This is the reason Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany. Post WWI Germany was broken. He gave the Germany people "hope" (which was in the form of pure evil in hindsight) and he gave them someone to blame for their troubles: Jews

I can easily see this happening in this situation.

Now do I believe most black people (men and women) will fall for this shyt? Nope.

But I'm sensible to know a lot of us are in fact sheep.

Sadly, I don't think this is unreasonable.

When you have a group of marginalized and oppressed people looking to gain some sort of identity, they can be easily persuaded and taken advantage of.

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

Bullshyt.

Complete and utter bullshyt. You've got to be extremely out of touch with the black community to really think the likelihood of "flocks of disillusioned destitute black men" joining a Middle Eastern terrorist group is a topic worthy of discussion.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Some of you are being willfully disingenuous.

There are flocks of disillusioned destitute black men who sit around hanging on the words of con artist like Tommy Sotomayor. These men are broken and anyone with two eyes can see it.

If they would follow an idiot like that what makes you think some arab ninjas would have a hard time recruiting them? It's not hard to recruit folks who are oppressed, disillusioned, broke, and seemingly lacking direction. They are looking for someone to blame for their lives being in the toilet. If the right person or group comes along I don't believe it will be hard to sway them.

This is the reason Hitler was able to do what he did in Germany. Post WWI Germany was broken. He gave the Germany people "hope" (which was in the form of pure evil in hindsight) and he gave them someone to blame for their troubles: Jews

I can easily see this happening in this situation.

Now do I believe most black people (men and women) will fall for this shyt? Nope.

But I'm sensible to know a lot of us are in fact sheep.

It's happening in the UK, sort of.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Bullshyt.

Complete and utter bullshyt. You've got to be extremely out of touch with the black community to really think the likelihood of "flocks of disillusioned destitute black men" joining a Middle Eastern terrorist group is a topic worthy of discussion.
Well they are extremely out of touch so.....

Yeah

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
yeah, because black people don't have enough to deal with in the US, let's add being connected to Muslim extremists to the mix.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Bullshyt.

I see it happen all the time.

Look at the the legions of NOI followers and Black Israelites. They prey on young misguided men.

There are A TON of black muslims out here dude. all you need is a few who get radicalized.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it happen all the time.

Look at the the legions of NOI followers and Black Israelites. They prey on young misguided men.

There are A TON of black muslims out here dude. all you need is a few who get radicalized.
black israelites are an extreme harmless minority, they're probably less than half of a half percent of the black community. hell, you watch their videos on youtube and its the same 5-6 guys. not to mention they're damn near homosexual with their hatred of women.

the NOI doesn't go around beheading people, slaughtering them by the thousands either.