African Americans Joining Muslim Radicals: Do You Think It Could Happen?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Maybe africans and a small sect of light skinned nikkas in America. Most black americans are concious of the fact the pecking order in Islam still has them on the bottom and them arabs are worse then cacs in terms of equality for black people.
arabs call black people abeed(slave)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure they could recuit a few folks from the coli.

CenalsPureGarbage is ready to go over there.

full

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
taking c00ning to the extreme levels. Fight arab wars brehs

What defines it as an Arab War? LOL you think US foreign policy distinguishes non-Arab Muslims from Arab Muslims? There are Arab foreign fighters in Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc fighting in non-Arab areas. Are Arabs in Somalia fighting a "black war" and are Arabs in Pakistan fighting an "Indian war". My people here in the West don't understand that there are ties in this world besides race. People in areas with 1,000+ year culture have multi group identities. For example, a person in Sudan or Nigeria can belong to the African people, affiliate with a tribe, and be Muslim all at once. He has ethnicity, tribal, and religious identity, not to mention his/her gender identity shapes him/her as a person. As a sociology major, this is something we are taught. This shyt about black people only being apart of one monolithic group (ethnicity only) in exclusion of everything else isn't fukking true and only people here in the West believe this to be true because we have no ingrained culture beyond 500 years. There is no contradiction between an African American Muslim going to protest in Ferguson and going to Syria to fight Assad, that person has multi-group affiliation that it seems causes envy among African Americans here who have been taught that people only have one group affiliation and are unable to socially navigate different lanes of membership.

After 911, Bush invaded Afghanistan and ordered drones on Pakistan. Those are two countries made up of non-Arab Muslims. Every country full of people with a beard and a kufi got it bad after 9/11 whether it was through direct invasions, drones, proxy wars, or having to chose a sides after Bush said "you're either with us or against us". The 911 hijackers were mostly Egyptian and Saudi, but when the US launched wars on nations with no involvement with 911 and attacked places that none of the hijackers came from, they got too many people caught up in the mix, Arab and non-Arab. It' too late now, too many Muslims are involved across ethnic lines in this general "War on Terror". This ARAB/NON-ARAB Muslim shyt doesn't cut it anymore, and a person like you will never understand how what happens in another Muslim area effects the politics of Muslims in another area regardless of ethnicity. Everybody is in it, because it was said "you're either with us or against us". They weren't just talking to Arabs, ask the Pashtuns in Afghanistan, the Desis in Pakistan, the Somalis, the Nigerians, the Chechens etc.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My people here in the West don't understand that there are ties in this world besides race. People in areas with 1,000+ year culture have multi group identities. For example, a person in Sudan or Nigeria can belong to the African people, affiliate with a tribe, and be Muslim all at once. He has ethnicity, tribal, and religious identity, not to mention his gender identity. This shyt about black people only being apart of one monolithic group (ethnicity only) in exclusion of everything else isn't fukking true and only people here in the West believe this to be true because we have no ingrained culture beyond 500 years.

No, we are all aware of this. The point being that the West will always be on top as long as we don't become a monolith, because they act as a monolith (US/EU/IMF/NATO/World Bank)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What defines it as an Arab War? LOL you think US foreign policy distinguishes non-Arab Muslims from Arab Muslims? There are Arab foreign fighters in Somalia, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc fighting in non-Arab areas. Are Arabs in Somalia fighting a "black war" and are Arabs in Pakistan fighting an "Indian war". My people here in the West don't understand that there are ties in this world besides race. People in areas with 1,000+ year culture have multi group identities. For example, a person in Sudan or Nigeria can belong to the African people, affiliate with a tribe, and be Muslim all at once. He has ethnicity, tribal, and religious identity, not to mention his gender identity. This shyt about black people only being apart of one monolithic group (ethnicity only) in exclusion of everything else isn't fukking true and only people here in the West believe this to be true because we have no ingrained culture beyond 500 years.

After 911, Bush invaded Afghanistan and ordered drones on Pakistan. Those are two countries made up of non-Arab Muslims. Every country full of people with a beard and a kufi got it bad after 9/11 whether it was through direct invasions, drones, proxy wars, or having to chose a sides after Bush said "you're either with us or against us". The 911 hijackers were mostly Egyptian and Saudi, but when the US launched wars on nations with no involvement with 911 and attacked places that none of the hijackers came from, they got too many people caught up in the mix, Arab and non-Arab. It' too late now, too many Muslims are involved across ethnic lines in this general "War on Terror". This ARAB/NON-ARAB Muslim shyt doesn't cut it anymore, and a person like you will never understand how what happens in another Muslim area effects the politics of Muslims in another area regardless of ethnicity. Everybody is in it, because it was said "you're either with us or against us". They weren't just talking to Arabs, ask the Pashtuns in Afghanistan, the Desis in Pakistan, the Somalis, the Nigerians, the Chechens etc.

man listen, black man fighting for the Independence of a arab state is foolishness. How will he benefit from that? He was better off over here in the states helping his own people.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Been happening in Europe for some years btw, ie Sweden where i live.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Both old post but i had to RT this.

at the end of the day, black militants are still americans at heart. i dont care how much nikkas try to distance themselves from this nation. if ISIS tried to link up with these dudes to get them on some real sadistic war shyt, these b*stard sons would crumble. thats why black gangs in cali cant handle cartel sponsored mexican gangs, they're coming from darker level of ruthlessness and brutality that scares nikkas.

Not really. Cali was apart of Mexico many years ago and it boarders Mexico. So Cali is basically mini Mexico for that reason. That's
why blacks don't have it as easy as them cuz they're by far outnumbered. Blacks only make up like what, 14% in the states? Not counting
the illegal aliens, mexicans alone are about 10% in the states. And again, thats only mexicans. There are other gangs with a strong
tie to cartels and all like people from El Salvador etc.

So that says alot about blacks. We're strong. But obviously could be way stronger if we didnt have so much beef with our selves & seperation between us (all blacks at that, regardless of african-american or not)

We need to be going hard for a Black cause instead of a religious one.

Anything other than that will have us at the bottom whether you win or lose.

What ive been saying. But religion is a way for people to manipulate others sadly. Always been like that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope

More cacs will do that then black.

Cacs joining cac radical groups today but case are worried about black radicals.

Cacs, so full of shyt

Daps
Why Muslim "radicals"?

There are not even real Muslims. It's pretty stupid to even speculate about "radicals"

If you mean a real Muslim following the right sect then yes. It is the fastest growing in the world.

I have no patriotism for this country but I do for in my homeland.

No Obama is nothing to me. Nor is any other future Black president.
That dude in your profile pic. Thats the one that joined Al-Shabab right. Whatever happened to him?

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
Its some rumors that its started in Philly. A guy already got arrested a few weeks ago because he shot at a cop point blank range in the hood. When he was interrogated, he said he did it in the name of Islam and they found out he got radicalized online.

Last I remember hearing about it was that the cops suspect there are more like him. I should have kept up with the story more.