African-American/ADOS Women Appreciation Thread

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Werd with their "i no black papi" asses.
But watch once Blacks start organizing themselves economically and politically here in America. Then, Nigeria and other African countries start to really take off, those "No black Papi" ass fools will be the first ones in our face.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I remember Tariq saying like literally 4-5 months ago on his show when he went to the Dominican Republic. That the Dominicans were NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING their blackness or black citizens. He said he saw a bunch of black people, but the Tourist guides just kept going on and on about a bunch of Spanish people. "The Spanish that's who y'all identify with? What about all these black folks out here I've been seeing?" But, the lady just wouldn't acknowledge them. He said forget them Black Hispanics, he ain't even coming back. He will go to Jamaica, Trinidad, and Haiti instead. He said they were clearly different mentally from Black American's, Island Blacks like Jamaicans, and Africans. Those people saw themselves as Spanish. Damn I wish I could remember the date of that show :patrice:
:damn::damn::damn:

:patrice: so you're saying I could go down there and become the DomRepublic, Elijah Muhammad and bring them to life???

anyway,

LL

869b3e29c49b1253f565756b1abb31aa.jpg

tumblr_lw2kpuuPat1qj02oao1_500.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...d-to-Get-off-Their-Butts-and-Stop-Complaining

^^^^Link

Like I said before, these "Black Hispanics" are nothing more than an obstacle in the way of Pan-Africanism. If you're about Pan-Africanism these "Black Hispanics" are not even considered. If they want to distance themselves from their African roots and be seen as a Latino so badly then let em. fukk them, we don't need them. @MayQueen you agree :hamster:?

Black Americans we're making a turn around despite what's going on with these recent racial tensions, this is the most educated and wealthy generation of Black Americans. We've come a long way We got some good things going on in majority black cities in the south like ATL, Houston, and the DMV area like DC. We're starting to understand and practice being inclusive. Black Hollywood is coming soon without a doubt. Things will turn around the next decade for us for sure especially with Georgia being 50% black by 2020 and a Black a Governor of that state by then. Many of the fastest growing nations in the world are in Africa. African immigrants are doing well in Britain, Canada, and America. Nigerians got Nollywood, some African Nations are starting to get 1st world development, etc. and I remember @Premeditated posted some stats on African immigrants do better in College than even Asians. The black race is on the incline. We can do just fine without them Black Hispanics.

I remember Tariq saying like literally 4-5 months ago on his show when he went to the Dominican Republic. That the Dominicans were NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING their blackness or black citizens. He said he saw a bunch of black people, but the Tourist guides just kept going on and on about a bunch of Spanish people. "The Spanish that's who y'all identify with? What about all these black folks out here I've been seeing?" But, the lady just wouldn't acknowledge them. He said forget them Black Hispanics, he ain't even coming back. He will go to Jamaica, Trinidad, and Haiti instead. He said they were clearly different mentally from Black American's, Island Blacks like Jamaicans, and Africans. Those people saw themselves as Spanish. Damn I wish I could remember the date of that show :patrice:

DOGGY!

I ask you for a credible source for me to use when putting my argument about the brawd and you're just gonna post a link to another forum where mofos like you and me sitting there jacking their d!cks 24/7 talking about celebrities? Really? Im gonna be repeating this with people in real life. Intelligent people who can do their own research and torpedo my argument. And all you can give me is another coli-like forum to base my argument??? Really??? :comeon:

This is why some of you be repeating dumb sh!t on the forum

And i have no problem with what she says in the video. Maybe i missed something :manny: . Just because someone takes pride in being latina doesnt necessarily make them NOT proud of their blackness. I know some identify more with their nationality than their race. You have to face the fact that among caribbean nations people identify with their homeland first before they do their skin color. There is no seperate/different flag for trines or jamaicans of indian decent.

And you bringing up the Dominican thing is just stupid. Dominicans are the worst case scenario when it comes to distancing themselves from african roots. I should know: I'm Haitian. Born and raised. It's like you telling me all whites are racist and pointing to a KKK grand wizard as an example knowing damn well that's an extreme example.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
DOGGY!

I ask you for a credible source for me to use when putting my argument about the brawd and you're just gonna post a link to another forum where mofos like you and me sitting there jacking their d!cks 24/7 talking about celebrities? Really? Im gonna be repeating this with people in real life. Intelligent people who can do their own research and torpedo my argument. And all you can give me is another coli-like forum to base my argument??? Really??? :comeon:

This is why some of you be repeating dumb sh!t on the forum

And i have no problem with what she says in the video. Maybe i missed something :manny: . Just because someone takes pride in being latina doesnt necessarily make them NOT proud of their blackness. I know some identify more with their nationality than their race. You have to face the fact that among caribbean nations people identify with their homeland first before they do their skin color. There is no seperate/different flag for trines or jamaicans of indian decent.

And you bringing up the Dominican thing is just stupid. Dominicans are the worst case scenario when it comes to distancing themselves from african roots. I should know: I'm Haitian. Born and raised. It's like you telling me all whites are racist and pointing to a KKK grand wizard as an example knowing damn well that's an extreme example.
The credible source is in the motherfukking link I'm not gonna paste it for you just because you say so, I got shyt to do :what:Don't fukking ask for shyt if you're too lazy to dig for it :snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It seems like you're projecting my hate for Zoe Saldana onto yourself. I don't believe in that colorblind bs anyway, everyone sees color; its one of the first things you notice. Now if you want to say you doing prejudge based on color OK but don't feed me that colorblind fukboi shyt.
It's the first thing YOU notice because you're american and you grew up in a country where there is a lot of variety in ethnicities and a lot of discrimination based on color.

I grew up in a country that was over 95% black. Of course you notice it. Noone is that blind. But i see myself as color blind in the way that i will probably not discriminate who i date and who i fukk based on skin color.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It's the first thing YOU notice because you're american and you grew up in a country where there is a lot of variety in ethnicities and a lot of discrimination based on color.

I grew up in a country that was over 95% black. Of course you notice it. Noone is that blind. But i see myself as color blind in the way that i will probably not discriminate who i date and who i fukk based on skin color.
So you're not colorblind then, you're non prejudice like I said.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The credible source is in the motherfukking link I'm not gonna paste it for you just because you say so, I got shyt to do :what:Don't fukking ask for shyt if you're too lazy to dig for it :snoop:
Click on the link, breh. Click on the fukkin link.
You posted this link of a bunch of clowns like me and you posting on message board
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...d-to-Get-off-Their-Butts-and-Stop-Complaining

in it was another link

http://iluluonline.com/zoe-saldana-obama-equals-more-opportunities-for-black-actresses/

Click on the fun link @_Anghellic_ :hmm:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Certain things add up.

Eventually your gonna want to look at all of her actions and question.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Click on the link, breh. Click on the fukkin link.
You posted this link of a bunch of clowns like me and you posting on message board

in it was another link

http://iluluonline.com/zoe-saldana-obama-equals-more-opportunities-for-black-actresses/

Click on the fun link @_Anghellic_ :hmm:
Well I'm on my phone, so it's quicker for me to paste from google. It's just 5 seconds to get to it.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

^^^^Link

Like I said before, these "Black Hispanics" are nothing more than an obstacle in the way of Pan-Africanism. If you're about Pan-Africanism these "Black Hispanics" are not even considered. If they want to distance themselves from their African roots and be seen as a Latino so badly then let em. fukk them, we don't need them. @MayQueen you agree :hamster:?

Black Americans we're making a turn around despite what's going on with these recent racial tensions, this is the most educated and wealthy generation of Black Americans. We've come a long way We got some good things going on in majority black cities in the south like ATL, Houston, and the DMV area like DC. We're starting to understand and practice being inclusive. Black Hollywood is coming soon without a doubt. Things will turn around the next decade for us for sure especially with Georgia being 50% black by 2020 and a Black a Governor of that state by then. Many of the fastest growing nations in the world are in Africa. African immigrants are doing well in Britain, Canada, and America. Nigerians got Nollywood, some African Nations are starting to get 1st world development, etc. and I remember @Premeditated posted some stats on African immigrants do better in College than even Asians. The black race is on the incline. We can do just fine without them Black Hispanics.

I agree, I don't care how black they look I don't claim them. Most of them are fukked up when it comes to race.