African-American/ADOS Women Appreciation Thread

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Beautiful..though the tats are horrible and unnecessary..how about regular everyday Black girls that aren't posers..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
there are some of those 'regular' here as well. (click on other pages)

and u can also contribute.

and maybe you don't have access, but that's ur personal problem.

peace.
Very few. A lot o those are models. Low budget models but still models. You can tell by the quality of the pics that this aint no amateur taking the pictures.

But i see it' s not like we'd have that many options due to privacy restrictions/morals so carry-on :manny: Most of the ones i could contribute would have to come from people i know like on Facebook. And i can't bring myself to post their pics without their approval.

Again, carry on :manny:
Yes it is. How can you claim colorblind when all your men have been white? :comeon:

And it's always those colorblind blacks that date exclusively white :mindblown:
THis is just me playing devils advocate here:

Do you KNOW this for a fact or you are just assuming? Have you SEEN every man she's been with? I'm assuming that any little boyfriend she may have had in high school and college is not known to the public. So paparazzi shows you pics of one or two ex boyfriends and you assume thats all she's fukked. You really think that brawd has only had like 5 penises in her all her life, doggy? :comeon:

I'm color-blind too but of the 40+ women I've slept with only 1 was white. So am I NOT so color blind because of this?

All I'm saying is the woman is 35 years old and only been in the spotlight for the last 10 so neither me or you know everything we think we know about her like that.
I know you cats love to throw labels around because thats the culture you were raised in but I'm just saying you gotta be bigger than that :manny:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
49c027e25961f_zpsabbdced6.jpg
Take my money, my d!ck, my heart, everything :noah:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Very few. A lot o those are models. Low budget models but still models. You can tell by the quality of the pics that this aint no amateur taking the pictures.

But i see it' s not like we'd have that many options due to privacy restrictions/morals so carry-on :manny: Most of the ones i could contribute would have to come from people i know like on Facebook. And i can't bring myself to post their pics without their approval.

Do you KNOW this for a fact or you are just assuming? Have you SEEN every man she's been with? I'm assuming that any little boyfriend she may have had in high school and college is not known to the public. So paparazzi shows you pics of one or two ex boyfriends and you assume thats all she's fukked. You really think that brawd has only had like 5 penises in her all her life, doggy? :comeon:

I'm color-blind too but of the 40+ women I've slept with only 1 was white. So am I NOT so color blind because of this?

All I'm saying is the woman is 35 years old and only been in the spotlight for the last 10 so neither me or you know everything we think we know about her like that.
I know you cats love to throw labels around because thats the culture you were raised in but I'm just saying you gotta be bigger than that :manny:
Zoe Saldana has claimed that Black Americans in Hollywood are lazy, and has thrown shade at the black race. It's deeper than the Bedwench stuff.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Zoe Saldana has claimed that Black Americans in Hollywood are lazy, and has thrown shade at the black race. It's deeper than the Bedwench stuff.
How has this b!tch not been hit by a truck yet? :dahell:

And please provide sources please. I hate when i read sh!t on the coli and discuss it with others only to find out you clones were making up sh!t. I hate to look stupid like that in real life. You clowns already made me look stupid with the FL back babies used as gator bait thing

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

You're right, I don't know all but I do know about her current husband, that frog faced dude she dated before him,and Bradley Cooper :yeshrug:

Its much different dating your own race exclusively (or almost exclusively) and actively seeking others but that's just me :yeshrug:

I don't like blacks that date out exclusively with one race but preach that colorblind, transcending race bs :camby:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're right, I don't know all but I do know about her current husband, that frog faced dude she dated before him,and Bradley Cooper :yeshrug:

Its much different dating your own race exclusively (or almost exclusively) and actively seeking others but that's just me :yeshrug:

I don't like blacks that date out exclusively with one race but preach that colorblind, transcending race bs :camby:
I look at is as she has a preference for white but MAY be open to others (black or hispanic) since she preaches the colorblind nonsense.
Personally, black/white/hispanic/asians, all can get the d!ck. I think I've fukked 1 or 2 white girls in my life. Plenty of hispanics/latinas. But overwhelming majority has been black (either caribbean, american, or african). Doesn't mean I'm not color-blind when it comes to who i date and fukk. Tho in a way i feel biased because i dont see myself marrying a non-black but never say never because I've been in love with a non-black before and could have easily married her.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes it is. How can you claim colorblind when all your men have been white? :comeon:

And it's always those colorblind blacks that date exclusively white :mindblown:
Werd, I automatically label any black person who has only dated non black as c00ns lol.

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
How has this b!tch not been hit by a truck yet? :dahell:

And please provide sources please. I hate when i read sh!t on the coli and discuss it with others only to find out you clones were making up sh!t. I hate to look stupid like that in real life. You clowns already made me look stupid with the FL back babies used as gator bait thing
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...d-to-Get-off-Their-Butts-and-Stop-Complaining

^^^^Link

Like I said before, these "Black Hispanics" are nothing more than an obstacle in the way of Pan-Africanism. If you're about Pan-Africanism these "Black Hispanics" are not even considered. If they want to distance themselves from their African roots and be seen as a Latino so badly then let em. fukk them, we don't need them. @MayQueen you agree :hamster:?

Black Americans we're making a turn around despite what's going on with these recent racial tensions, this is the most educated and wealthy generation of Black Americans. We've come a long way We got some good things going on in majority black cities in the south like ATL, Houston, and the DMV area like DC. We're starting to understand and practice being inclusive. Black Hollywood is coming soon without a doubt. Things will turn around the next decade for us for sure especially with Georgia being 50% black by 2020 and a Black a Governor of that state by then. Many of the fastest growing nations in the world are in Africa. African immigrants are doing well in Britain, Canada, and America. Nigerians got Nollywood, some African Nations are starting to get 1st world development, etc. and I remember @Premeditated posted some stats on African immigrants do better in College than even Asians. The black race is on the incline. We can do just fine without them Black Hispanics.

I remember Tariq saying like literally 4-5 months ago on his show when he went to the Dominican Republic. That the Dominicans were NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING their blackness or black citizens. He said he saw a bunch of black people, but the Tourist guides just kept going on and on about a bunch of Spanish people. "The Spanish that's who y'all identify with? What about all these black folks out here I've been seeing?" But, the lady just wouldn't acknowledge them. He said forget them Black Hispanics, he ain't even coming back. He will go to Jamaica, Trinidad, and Haiti instead. He said they were clearly different mentally from Black American's, Island Blacks like Jamaicans, and Africans. Those people saw themselves as Spanish. Damn I wish I could remember the date of that show :patrice:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Zoe Saldana who is Ebony Magazine’s September cover girl says black actresses who complain about lack of opportunities in Hollywood should get off their butts and stop complaining because America has a black president.

“We have a Black president right now, So why the f— would I sit down and talk about how hard it is for Black women in Hollywood when there’s a Black president in my country?”

http://askkissy.com/2011/09/zoe-sal...-complaining-cause-we-have-a-black-president/

I remember when the quote came out, it cause quite a buzz back then.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I remember Tariq saying like literally 4-5 months ago on his show when he went to the Dominican Republic. That the Dominicans were NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING their blackness or black citizens. He said he saw a bunch of black people, but the Tourist guides just kept going on and on about a bunch of Spanish people. "The Spanish that's who y'all identify with? What about all these black folks out here I've been seeing?" But, the lady just wouldn't acknowledge them. He said forget them Black Hispanics, he ain't even coming back. He will go to Jamaica, Trinidad, and Haiti instead. He said they were clearly different mentally from Black American's, Island Blacks like Jamaicans, and Africans. Those people saw themselves as Spanish. Damn I wish I could remember the date of that show :patrice:
Werd with their "i no black papi" asses.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I look at is as she has a preference for white but MAY be open to others (black or hispanic) since she preaches the colorblind nonsense.
Personally, black/white/hispanic/asians, all can get the d!ck. I think I've fukked 1 or 2 white girls in my life. Plenty of hispanics/latinas. But overwhelming majority has been black (either caribbean, american, or african). Doesn't mean I'm not color-blind when it comes to who i date and fukk. Tho in a way i feel biased because i dont see myself marrying a non-black but never say never because I've been in love with a non-black before and could have easily married her.
It seems like you're projecting my hate for Zoe Saldana onto yourself. I don't believe in that colorblind bs anyway, everyone sees color; its one of the first things you notice. Now if you want to say you doing prejudge based on color OK but don't feed me that colorblind fukboi shyt.