Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

China's government is absolutely fukking pathetic and demonic.

What is the difference with the US? The US supports repressive regimes like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain. The Taliban is no different from Saudi Arabia. The US spends billions every year to support their military. The US is protecting their interest. China is doing the same. Geopolitics is a cold hearted game. The US and China play it the same way. It’s all about interest. It’s just the US is a hypocritical power saying one thing but doing the other. Don’t tell you are naive enough to believe that America’s foreign policy is protecting democracies, caring about human rights, and spreading freedom around the globe? :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What is the difference with the US? The US supports repressive regimes like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain. The Taliban is no different from Saudi Arabia. The US spends billions every year to support their military. The US is protecting their interest. China is doing the same. Geopolitics is a cold hearted game. The US and China play it the same way. It’s all about interest. It’s just the US is a hypocritical power saying one thing but doing the other. Don’t tell you are naive enough to believe that America’s foreign policy is protecting democracies, caring about human rights, and spreading freedom around the globe? :mjlol:
here we go with this bullshyt

Fam, people VACATION in the UAE and Bahrain.

Stop it.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
another prime example of nations develop organically and trying to force a system that the people don't want because you think it is the only proper system ain't the way to go.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Can’t say I’m not laughing at how foolish America is looking in all this. And they wanna try to talk shyt to Ethiopia? fukk outta here, I hate the Taliban and I feel sorry for the Afghans that just want to live a normal life but hell if I ain’t laughing at America right now. :skip:
BQBjbzQ.png